Idaho Central Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Idaho Central Credit Union

1. Featured Interview

Financial Services Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coeur d'Alene, ID

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union (Coeur d'Alene, ID) in May 2017.

Interview

I sat on the couches while I waited until they were ready for the interview. They didn't really tell me what they were waiting on, so I took the time to watch them run to and fro; while re-reading their about page. The interview was with two assistant managers and a branch manager. I then re-interviewed with a second branch manager and assistant manager on a different day. I did a drug screen and background check. The interviews were standard behavioral interview questions used by most banks/CUs; however, they didn't write down as much as I was used to. Also, the application process requires a personality test. This is MANDATORY as it's used to gauge your hire-ability and culture fit. They really like team building, comradery, participation in after-work events (unpaid). They're looking for people they'd like to be friends with in and out of work. It's more about the team than it is about sales. Completly backwards from the big banks who are all about sales numbers.

Interview Questions

• Oen of the more odd questions: How do you feel about participating in parades and events?   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union (Boise, ID) in April 2015.

Interview

The first interview was an informal over the phone interview, with someone in the HR department, just to kind of get to know me. The second interview was also over the phone interview with someone in HR. This one, however, was much more formal. It took about an hour and based on your question to each answer they are rating you and how you would fit with their company. The third interview was in person with the Business Development department's manager. This was a fairly basic interview. His main goal was to see if I had a positive attitude, would work hard, and would fit into the culture. Culture is a huge deal at ICCU!

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with very long days in the heat?   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union (Boise, ID) in May 2015.

Interview

On the phone interview with TalentWise as well as with your supervisor. The TalentWise interview is long, but I found it enjoyable. Try to think of lots of stories before, as they will ask!

Interview Questions

• Lots of random questions from TalentWise-- this is used to see your aptitude for the position. They will ask for stories from your life on a myriad of topics. Try to be prepared.   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union.

Interview

Soft-skills interview via phone (personality test) followed by in-person interviews with direct report superior and division manager. Relaxed, comfortable environment. Interviewers follow a set of Talent+ questions without deviation.

Interview Questions

• Reaction of interviewers when I asked questions about the position and dynamics was unexpected. Did not seem well-versed in my resume.   1 Answer

Not interested

Mortgage Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nampa, ID

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union (Nampa, ID) in September 2018.

Interview

Applied and was contacted within a few days. Had an interview the following week. After that it did take a while to get back to me. I had to follow up with them a few times. Other than that, a good experience overall.

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union.

Interview

It was very nice and quick. Tell them that you are available and they will take care of you. They will interview you with with a phone interview and a then to manger at a brnach. The interviews were amazing and it was very fun to talk to good people.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time. Tell me a weakness. tell me why you want to work here. Do you have any questions?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union (Boise, ID) in February 2013.

Interview

Long interview process. Everything is done through the recruiters. There's a skills test, phone interview, and then branch interview. It's common to have more than 1 interview at different branches. Don't be discouraged; getting to the branch is a huge deal. They hire around 2% of the applicants. The phone interview is about an hour. The branch interview will generally have all managers, if not, it will have at least 2 people. They take notes, the questions are kind of weird.

Mortgage Loan Processor Interview

Interview

The interviews were quite knowledgeable. They were very professional and gave me ample time to answer. It was easy to see that they love the positive culture they live every day. It would be a great place to work!

Interview Questions

• Tell us what your hobbies are.   1 Answer

Mss Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union in June 2014.

Interview

The hiring process takes about one month. It isn't difficult, just time consuming. If you have the right personality for the job you shouldn't have much difficulty getting hired.

Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chubbuck, ID

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union (Chubbuck, ID) in March 2014.

Interview

Phone interview done by HR then in-person interview with hiring manager. It didn't take too long to hear back after the interview with the hiring manager. The questions they asked were average.