Idaho Central Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 18, 2017

2.7

Member Assistance Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pocatello, ID

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union (Pocatello, ID) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview was thorough, and about 30. To 45 minutes long. It was simple but the staff was very friendly and made you feel comfortable. They weren't trying to trick you.

Interview Questions

• If you could leave us with a final last word that would make us hire you, what would it be?   Answer Question

Mortgage Loan Processor Interview

Interview

The interviews were quite knowledgeable. They were very professional and gave me ample time to answer. It was easy to see that they love the positive culture they live every day. It would be a great place to work!

Interview Questions

• Tell us what your hobbies are.   1 Answer

Member Services Specialist/Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union (Boise, ID) in July 2013.

Interview

Received a phone call a couple days after submitting my résumé and cover letter through ICCU's website that told me to check my email to continue the application process. I was asked to complete a virtual teller simulation to evaluate my cash handling and record keeping ability. I'm not sure exactly what kind of standards they're after (since the position has been open for months), but I don't think the simulator is a fair evaluation of an applicants ability. Regardless, I was promptly sent a very polite email informing me that ICCU would continue searching for someone they felt better aligned with their needs.

Social Media Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union in October 2012.

Interview

Very professional and friendly!

Interview Questions

• What have you accomplished in the last two day? What is your daily routine like?   Answer Question