Idaho Central Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Idaho Central Credit Union Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2017

Member Assistance Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pocatello, ID

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union (Pocatello, ID) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview was thorough, and about 30. To 45 minutes long. It was simple but the staff was very friendly and made you feel comfortable. They weren't trying to trick you.

Interview Questions

• If you could leave us with a final last word that would make us hire you, what would it be?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union (Boise, ID).

Interview

There was an initial phone interview to get to know me, then there was a second more in depth phone interview, after that interview they have you take a bank teller test. If you pass the test then you go in for a third interview this time at a bank location.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you disagreed with a manager? And how did you handle that situation?   Answer Question

Financial Services Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nampa, ID

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union (Nampa, ID).

Interview

Online application required with an hour- long talent assessment that determines whether or not they will continue in the hiring process. If accepted, a telephone interview will follow. Once passed, a in-person interview is scheduled with the branch manager at the location you're applying to. Applicants are notified shortly afterwards if they will be hired or not. Once the decision is made, drug and background tests are requested. When these come back clean, the applicant will then begin training. Total time from initial application to first day at work is 3-4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What would you consider to be your greatest difficulty to overcome in performing this job?   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union.

Interview

It was very nice and quick. Tell them that you are available and they will take care of you. They will interview you with with a phone interview and a then to manger at a brnach. The interviews were amazing and it was very fun to talk to good people.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time. Tell me a weakness. tell me why you want to work here. Do you have any questions?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pocatello, ID

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union (Pocatello, ID) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy. I applied online, received a call to schedule a phone interview, completed said phone interview in the time frame they provided with a recruiter. From there I was brought in for a face to face interview with the manager over the position.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my long term goals and where I see myself in the next 5-10 years.   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union (Boise, ID) in May 2015.

Interview

On the phone interview with TalentWise as well as with your supervisor. The TalentWise interview is long, but I found it enjoyable. Try to think of lots of stories before, as they will ask!

Interview Questions

• Lots of random questions from TalentWise-- this is used to see your aptitude for the position. They will ask for stories from your life on a myriad of topics. Try to be prepared.   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union (Boise, ID) in April 2015.

Interview

The first interview was an informal over the phone interview, with someone in the HR department, just to kind of get to know me. The second interview was also over the phone interview with someone in HR. This one, however, was much more formal. It took about an hour and based on your question to each answer they are rating you and how you would fit with their company. The third interview was in person with the Business Development department's manager. This was a fairly basic interview. His main goal was to see if I had a positive attitude, would work hard, and would fit into the culture. Culture is a huge deal at ICCU!

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with very long days in the heat?   1 Answer

Mortgage Loan Processor Interview

Interview

The interviews were quite knowledgeable. They were very professional and gave me ample time to answer. It was easy to see that they love the positive culture they live every day. It would be a great place to work!

Interview Questions

• Tell us what your hobbies are.   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union.

Interview

Soft-skills interview via phone (personality test) followed by in-person interviews with direct report superior and division manager. Relaxed, comfortable environment. Interviewers follow a set of Talent+ questions without deviation.

Interview Questions

• Reaction of interviewers when I asked questions about the position and dynamics was unexpected. Did not seem well-versed in my resume.   1 Answer

Not interested

Mss Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union in June 2014.

Interview

The hiring process takes about one month. It isn't difficult, just time consuming. If you have the right personality for the job you shouldn't have much difficulty getting hired.