Idaho Central Credit Union Member Services Specialist/Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Member Service Specialist/Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union (Boise, ID) in August 2013.

Interview

Applied online and then had a phone interview and then moved to an in person interview with the branch manager and teller line manager.The phone interview was very long (about 1.5 hrs) Explain a time when, or tell me how you would react if... kind of questions. They were basic questions. Not to hard but did make you think. They asked a what was one of your down falls. They also asked if you thought it was ever acceptable to bend the truth.

Interview Questions

• The phone interview was very long (about 1.5 hrs) Explain a time when, or tell me how you would react if... kind of questions. They were basic questions. Not to hard but did make you think. They asked a what was one of your down falls. They also asked if you thought it was ever acceptable to bend the truth.   2 Answers

Negotiation

They called me back about two days after the in person interview and the teller lead offered me the job. I accepted and we set up a first start week schedule via email.

Other Interview Reviews for Idaho Central Credit Union

Member Services Specialist/Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union (Boise, ID) in July 2013.

Interview

Received a phone call a couple days after submitting my résumé and cover letter through ICCU's website that told me to check my email to continue the application process. I was asked to complete a virtual teller simulation to evaluate my cash handling and record keeping ability. I'm not sure exactly what kind of standards they're after (since the position has been open for months), but I don't think the simulator is a fair evaluation of an applicants ability. Regardless, I was promptly sent a very polite email informing me that ICCU would continue searching for someone they felt better aligned with their needs.

Interview Questions