Idaho Central Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Financial Services Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coeur d'Alene, ID

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union (Coeur d'Alene, ID) in May 2017.

Interview

I sat on the couches while I waited until they were ready for the interview. They didn't really tell me what they were waiting on, so I took the time to watch them run to and fro; while re-reading their about page. The interview was with two assistant managers and a branch manager. I then re-interviewed with a second branch manager and assistant manager on a different day. I did a drug screen and background check. The interviews were standard behavioral interview questions used by most banks/CUs; however, they didn't write down as much as I was used to. Also, the application process requires a personality test. This is MANDATORY as it's used to gauge your hire-ability and culture fit. They really like team building, comradery, participation in after-work events (unpaid). They're looking for people they'd like to be friends with in and out of work. It's more about the team than it is about sales. Completly backwards from the big banks who are all about sales numbers.

Interview Questions

• Oen of the more odd questions: How do you feel about participating in parades and events?   1 Answer

Financial Services Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nampa, ID

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union (Nampa, ID).

Interview

Online application required with an hour- long talent assessment that determines whether or not they will continue in the hiring process. If accepted, a telephone interview will follow. Once passed, a in-person interview is scheduled with the branch manager at the location you're applying to. Applicants are notified shortly afterwards if they will be hired or not. Once the decision is made, drug and background tests are requested. When these come back clean, the applicant will then begin training. Total time from initial application to first day at work is 3-4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What would you consider to be your greatest difficulty to overcome in performing this job?   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union.

Interview

It was very nice and quick. Tell them that you are available and they will take care of you. They will interview you with with a phone interview and a then to manger at a brnach. The interviews were amazing and it was very fun to talk to good people.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time. Tell me a weakness. tell me why you want to work here. Do you have any questions?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union (Boise, ID) in February 2013.

Interview

Long interview process. Everything is done through the recruiters. There's a skills test, phone interview, and then branch interview. It's common to have more than 1 interview at different branches. Don't be discouraged; getting to the branch is a huge deal. They hire around 2% of the applicants. The phone interview is about an hour. The branch interview will generally have all managers, if not, it will have at least 2 people. They take notes, the questions are kind of weird.

Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chubbuck, ID

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union (Chubbuck, ID) in March 2014.

Interview

Phone interview done by HR then in-person interview with hiring manager. It didn't take too long to hear back after the interview with the hiring manager. The questions they asked were average.

Member Assistance Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pocatello, ID

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union (Pocatello, ID) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview was thorough, and about 30. To 45 minutes long. It was simple but the staff was very friendly and made you feel comfortable. They weren't trying to trick you.

Interview Questions

• If you could leave us with a final last word that would make us hire you, what would it be?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union (Boise, ID).

Interview

There was an initial phone interview to get to know me, then there was a second more in depth phone interview, after that interview they have you take a bank teller test. If you pass the test then you go in for a third interview this time at a bank location.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you disagreed with a manager? And how did you handle that situation?   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union (Boise, ID) in May 2015.

Interview

On the phone interview with TalentWise as well as with your supervisor. The TalentWise interview is long, but I found it enjoyable. Try to think of lots of stories before, as they will ask!

Interview Questions

• Lots of random questions from TalentWise-- this is used to see your aptitude for the position. They will ask for stories from your life on a myriad of topics. Try to be prepared.   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union (Boise, ID) in April 2015.

Interview

The first interview was an informal over the phone interview, with someone in the HR department, just to kind of get to know me. The second interview was also over the phone interview with someone in HR. This one, however, was much more formal. It took about an hour and based on your question to each answer they are rating you and how you would fit with their company. The third interview was in person with the Business Development department's manager. This was a fairly basic interview. His main goal was to see if I had a positive attitude, would work hard, and would fit into the culture. Culture is a huge deal at ICCU!

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with very long days in the heat?   1 Answer

Member Service Specialist/Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union (Boise, ID) in August 2013.

Interview

Applied online and then had a phone interview and then moved to an in person interview with the branch manager and teller line manager.The phone interview was very long (about 1.5 hrs) Explain a time when, or tell me how you would react if... kind of questions. They were basic questions. Not to hard but did make you think. They asked a what was one of your down falls. They also asked if you thought it was ever acceptable to bend the truth.

Interview Questions

• The phone interview was very long (about 1.5 hrs) Explain a time when, or tell me how you would react if... kind of questions. They were basic questions. Not to hard but did make you think. They asked a what was one of your down falls. They also asked if you thought it was ever acceptable to bend the truth.   2 Answers

Negotiation

They called me back about two days after the in person interview and the teller lead offered me the job. I accepted and we set up a first start week schedule via email.