Idaho Central Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Idaho Central Credit Union Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2017

Mortgage Loan Processor Interview

Interview

The interviews were quite knowledgeable. They were very professional and gave me ample time to answer. It was easy to see that they love the positive culture they live every day. It would be a great place to work!

Interview Questions

• Tell us what your hobbies are.   1 Answer

Social Media Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union in October 2012.

Interview

Very professional and friendly!

Interview Questions

• What have you accomplished in the last two day? What is your daily routine like?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union.

Interview

Soft-skills interview via phone (personality test) followed by in-person interviews with direct report superior and division manager. Relaxed, comfortable environment. Interviewers follow a set of Talent+ questions without deviation.

Interview Questions

• Reaction of interviewers when I asked questions about the position and dynamics was unexpected. Did not seem well-versed in my resume.   1 Answer

Not interested

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pocatello, ID

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union (Pocatello, ID) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy. I applied online, received a call to schedule a phone interview, completed said phone interview in the time frame they provided with a recruiter. From there I was brought in for a face to face interview with the manager over the position.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my long term goals and where I see myself in the next 5-10 years.   Answer Question

Member Services Specialist/Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union (Boise, ID) in July 2013.

Interview

Received a phone call a couple days after submitting my résumé and cover letter through ICCU's website that told me to check my email to continue the application process. I was asked to complete a virtual teller simulation to evaluate my cash handling and record keeping ability. I'm not sure exactly what kind of standards they're after (since the position has been open for months), but I don't think the simulator is a fair evaluation of an applicants ability. Regardless, I was promptly sent a very polite email informing me that ICCU would continue searching for someone they felt better aligned with their needs.

Mss Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union in June 2014.

Interview

The hiring process takes about one month. It isn't difficult, just time consuming. If you have the right personality for the job you shouldn't have much difficulty getting hired.

Member Service Specialist/Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union (Boise, ID) in August 2013.

Interview

Applied online and then had a phone interview and then moved to an in person interview with the branch manager and teller line manager.The phone interview was very long (about 1.5 hrs) Explain a time when, or tell me how you would react if... kind of questions. They were basic questions. Not to hard but did make you think. They asked a what was one of your down falls. They also asked if you thought it was ever acceptable to bend the truth.

Interview Questions

• The phone interview was very long (about 1.5 hrs) Explain a time when, or tell me how you would react if... kind of questions. They were basic questions. Not to hard but did make you think. They asked a what was one of your down falls. They also asked if you thought it was ever acceptable to bend the truth.   2 Answers

Negotiation

They called me back about two days after the in person interview and the teller lead offered me the job. I accepted and we set up a first start week schedule via email.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union (Boise, ID) in April 2015.

Interview

The first interview was an informal over the phone interview, with someone in the HR department, just to kind of get to know me. The second interview was also over the phone interview with someone in HR. This one, however, was much more formal. It took about an hour and based on your question to each answer they are rating you and how you would fit with their company. The third interview was in person with the Business Development department's manager. This was a fairly basic interview. His main goal was to see if I had a positive attitude, would work hard, and would fit into the culture. Culture is a huge deal at ICCU!

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with very long days in the heat?   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union (Boise, ID) in May 2015.

Interview

On the phone interview with TalentWise as well as with your supervisor. The TalentWise interview is long, but I found it enjoyable. Try to think of lots of stories before, as they will ask!

Interview Questions

• Lots of random questions from TalentWise-- this is used to see your aptitude for the position. They will ask for stories from your life on a myriad of topics. Try to be prepared.   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union (Boise, ID).

Interview

There was an initial phone interview to get to know me, then there was a second more in depth phone interview, after that interview they have you take a bank teller test. If you pass the test then you go in for a third interview this time at a bank location.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you disagreed with a manager? And how did you handle that situation?   Answer Question