Idaho Department of Health and Welfare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Idaho Department of Health and Welfare

IT Information Systems Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Twin Falls, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Idaho Department of Health and Welfare (Twin Falls, ID) in February 2017.

Interview

An applicant needs to fill out a 5 question exam online. They are huge questions boiled down to a single sentence. If you pass that exam portion they call you into an interview. Mine was with one person face to face and a second person on the speaker phone.

Interview Questions

• Describe something you learned that was hard... and not related to computers.   Answer Question

Office Specialist II 8/07-7/08 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coeur d'Alene, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Idaho Department of Health and Welfare (Coeur d'Alene, ID) in July 2012.

Interview

It was a state panel interview. Six panel members all asking 1-2 different questions on different program issues and how I would handle each what resources I would uses to answer client issues.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle an angry disgruntled client.   1 Answer

Licensed Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Idaho Department of Health and Welfare (Boise, ID) in January 2012.

Interview

I was first called and at the appropriate time, was called from the foyer to the locked back area where the employees work. I went into a room where there were 3 supervisors, which was somewhat intimidating. They all had a form and took turns asking me questions.