Ideaca Knowledge Services Business Applications Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ideaca Knowledge Services Business Applications Consultant Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ideaca Knowledge Services

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Business Applications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ideaca Knowledge Services (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in December 2010.

Interview

I had applied online for the postion. Got a telephonic itnerview 2-3 weeks later. They offered to do an in-person interview. Met the senior recruiter (nice guy) and the Consulting Manager (also a nige guy). They did not ask a lot of technical details since it was a new grad postion. But they did want to know how developed are my technical skills with excel and access. It was a very informal interview.
They offered to do another interview with a Senior and Intermediate Consultant a few days later. Keeping in mind the timeline, they made me an offer within a week. I was highly impressed with their turnover rate for processing applications for new candidates. It certainly was an expedited process.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience with MS Navision.   1 Answer
  • They also asked me how much I knew about what the company does.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much of a negotiation considering that I was a new graduate. However, they did beat my previous employer with a decent margin. Happy with what they offered. Not to mention the enormous experience they were willing to provide me.