Ideal Image Lead Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ideal Image Lead Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Jan 10, 2017

2.7

Lead Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ideal Image.

Interview

Wonderful, professional and exciting opportunity. The interview was professional and comfortable. There were multiple stages with multiple representatives. The interview was conducted both on the phone and internet. Don't be afraid to answer questions

Interview Questions

• What would you do to promote a team environment with others in your center?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ideal Image

Lead Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ideal Image.

Interview

I saw the position online (indeed.com) and knew it was the right fit so I sent a cover letter and my resume. Ideal image Sr. Recruiter sent me an email to see if I was interested in speaking with her. We set up a time for later that afternoon. It went AWESOME! I was relaxed and we had a wonderful conversation..lasted one hour. She wanted to move on to the next step and have a Skype interview with the Regional director. This interview did not go as well. I answered all of her questions and was educated,experienced,and prepared. What I wasn't prepared for was her lack of enthusiasm. She was trying way to hard to be " I'm very professional and I'm in charge attitude" she did not smile once on the skype interview...no affliction in her voice ..NOTHING! I have to say she is in the wrong position. I feel when you are representing your company that is "emotional" consultative sales one must be happy and pleasent. She really wanted to be intimading,however, I am never intimated. I feel we should all remember we all put our pants on the same way;One leg at a time.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you?
      why did you leave you last job?
      tell me your most successful sale?
      Answer Question

Lead Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ideal Image.

Interview

I was initially contacted by a recruiter for Ideal Image. The recruiter was amazing and helpful through the entire process. After my phone interview with the recruiter, I was then scheduled to Skype interview with the Regional Manager. My interview with the Regional Manager was pleasant and as expected (general questions asked) and was immediately asked to Skype Interview with the National Director of Sales.
    The interview with the NDS was a little more nerve racking. He was not very personable. He asked more in depth questions. In the end when I asked about corporate culture, he replied "we are very mom & pop" -definitely not something I would think fit the Ideal Image "image". The Recruiter called me back that night and seemed baffled that I was not offered the position.

Interview Questions

• How do you sell a service that a customer can get elsewhere for less?   Answer Question

Lead Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ideal Image in September 2014.

Interview

I heard about this job through a friend. I searched this particular,at job online and then sent in my resume. That same day I received a call from corporate. I'd say it was an informal interview to feel me out and see if I was worth pursing for the job. I found the phone conversation extremely pleasant and truly enjoyed talking with corporate. I the received another call from corporate (the same person) she then set up a face to face interview with the Regional manager. The next week I met with him and have nothing bad to say. The interview was very standard. I wasn't surprised by any questions but then again I came in very prepared. I researched the company and at the end had a list of about 15 questions for him. Then corporate called me back saying my face to face interview went great and I had one more interview with the National Sales Director (slightly intimidating) over Skype. I was warned that he's very serious and doesn't give much feedback. The interview with the National director was unlike any interview I've ever had. He didn't give me much feedback or dialogue I between questions. Strictly business. After the interview I had no clue how the interview went. He maybe smiled at me twice. He did tell me I would receive a call from corporate or the regional regarding the job. The next morning I was offered the position. I was truly shocked and excited. I would say the interview process if very thorough which I appreciate. I know they wouldn't hire me unless they believed in me 100%.

Interview Questions

• How would you overcome the objection of a guest saying they want their spouse or significant other there before they can make a decision. Also, asked why I had never received laser hair removal which caught me off guard.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I would just really rely that you're a team player and very teachable. Also, that you're very excited and passionate about the opportunity.

Lead Sales Consultant Interview

Interview

Great Interview experience! Everyone was positive and happy.

Lead Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ideal Image.

Interview

Typical. Nothing out of the ordinary. They did glorify the company beyond what they should have

Interview Questions

• "How would you sell the same product that could be purchased down the street for much less, at a higher cost?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ideal Image (Novi, MI) in September 2013.

Interview

Phone interview then face to face interview. Interview process was not complicated, but standard. Questions were based on sales experience in a short sales process. Strong communications skills a must with client facing skills and 3 years minimum of face to face sales experience with a good close rate a must. Background check and drug screening also performed prior to hire. A good experience overall.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about Laser Hair removal?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They were easy to work with regarding my 2 week notice, the offer was exceptional.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ideal Image (Houston, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

Easy interview, basic sales interview, spoke with recruiting department by phone first, met with regional manager in person, had a Skype interview with national director, then was made an offer. Hiring process took 2-3 weeks tops.

Interview Questions

• What is the hardest challenge you had to overcome in the work place?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ideal Image (Tampa, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

Very Good Interview process. Phone interviews first then at Tampa Corporate headquarters.

Lead Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ideal Image in June 2012.

Interview

I was referred into Ideal Image 4 or 5 years ago, and once they had a center in my area I worked with their recruiter, who is no longer with the company, but was GREAT. I then applied for a promotion and worked with their recruiter again, and she was also GREAT. At the time the national director was also a part of the interview process which was intense but good to see his involvement.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not difficult. I was asked if I was going to have "the stomach to close an emotional sale."   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation. the pay was what the pay was. a very low draw with commission.