Idearc Media Media Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Idearc Media Media Sales Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Idearc Media (San Jose, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

Asked about previous experience via phone interview. After I passed that, had a 1:1 interview with General Manager. Spoke with her for about 20 minutes and she asked me the usual questions like "Wat were your greatest challendes", "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?", etc. She was going to have me do a role play with a colleague then decided that it would not change her mind. She offered me the position.

Interview Questions

Don't want to work in an office with set hours and required meetings.

Other Interview Reviews for Idearc Media

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Idearc Media (New York, NY) in May 2009.

Interview

Contacted and screened. Did 45 min phone interview next day. My follow-up calls and emails were ignored completely. THREE WEEKS later - I got a return call from the same recruiter/interviewer I spoke to originally asking who I was and when did we ever speak! Preposterous company!

Interview Questions

• Which past manager/supervisor did you get along with the least and why? How did you resolve this?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Idearc Media (Chicago, IL) in March 2009.

Interview

Phone interview then one 1 on 1 interview with the hiring manager. Basically confirmed I could sell by role playing and varifying my past sales experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-Negotionable offer