Idera Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Idera

Candidate Interview Review

Medical Communications Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Idera in July 2016.

Interview

One of the most pleasant interview experiences I've had. The internal HR team setting things up could not have been nicer to deal with. I started with a phone interview with the hiring manager, then a few interviews at the Exton, PA office where I would have been working, then a few interviews in the HQ office in Cambridge. The interviewers were all very professional and cordial, and they did not ask the usual formulaic questions. Discussions were all very robust and relevant. One thing I was particularly impressed with - I was there over lunch hour, and the internal recruiter offered to order lunch for me. That's exceedingly rare, and it's an extremely considerate gesture.

The company is undergoing considerable growth, and it was understood that their staff development plan was not etched in stone. Consequently, the description of the job for which I applied was later changed to something that did not really fit my interests and skills set. I was asked if I still wanted to be considered, and I declined. I was hoping to be able to join this team, but no hard feelings. I wanted to make a point of complimenting them on the respectful way they treat their job applicants. I was very impressed.

Interview Questions

• How do you go about developing a communications plan from scratch?   Answer Question