CDSS Interview Question: If some of the team you colla... | Glassdoor

Interview Question

Associate Governmental Program Analyst Interview Sacramento, CA

If some of the team you collaborate with came back to you

after a presentation and had several questions (some repetitive), what conclusions would you draw and what would you do about it?
Answer

Interview Answer

2 Answers

I listed as many different reasonable conclusions that I would draw. The conclusions included some possible errors on my part as well as some possible issues that the team may have. I addressed the relevancy, clarity, presentation style, etc. I also looked at ways that I could independently assess and problem solve as well as using the group as a way to problem solve.

Interview Candidate on Nov 22, 2015

I applied for the Licensing Program Analyst position several times. I have a college degree and years of relevant work experience for that position. Every time I went to the interview, I thought I was doing great. I even asked a friend who is the HR manager for county. She said my answers to the questions were perfect. However, I never get an offer from the state. Until I met someone who worked as a Staff Service Analyst in a networking event, she said the state usually picked people from internal candidates and they looked for specific answers to certain questions. I didn't get a chance to ask her for details. Does anyone know? Is that true there is no way for outsiders to apply LPA position?

What does the State want from an applicant? on Oct 10, 2016

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.