Summit Racing Equipment Interview Question: If you were a Microsoft Offic... | Glassdoor

Interview Question

Ecommerce Interview Tallmadge, OH

If you were a Microsoft Office program, which one would you

be?
Answer

Interview Answer

23 Answers

Since I practice the art of excelling, I would be excel. Also because it's fun to play with numbers.

J on Dec 30, 2011

Excel. It’s the one that I have least mastered so I would like to the be a guru on it.

Amanda on Jan 9, 2012

Word. I would end every sentence with a joke. Word!

Marc on Jan 10, 2012

Powerpoint. Although I am way too large, slow, and cumbersome, I still can amaze people by doing nothing, and I can look pretty doing it.

God on Jan 10, 2012

I assume you would get asked this question at Red Hat :-)

Kent on Jan 10, 2012

Media Player , I like to be left alone

Anonymous on Jan 10, 2012

The uninstaller :-). Linux is the way to go.

d00rz on Jan 10, 2012

Powerpoint I suppose. It's the one most used.

toadaly on Jan 10, 2012

Me: Microsoft Outlook, because I'm up to date, well organized, and I always keep the lines of communication open.

Paul on Jan 10, 2012

Microsoft Access, because I have some usefulness but pale in comparison when evaluated against my peers. I just hope that someone passes on an arcane piece of knowledge to me that forces you to keep me around indefinitely.

Anonymous2 on Jan 10, 2012

Bob. The one that people remember the most.

JC on Jan 10, 2012

probably browser or OS.

Mitesh S on Jan 10, 2012

Paperclip :-)

Ian on Jan 11, 2012

Windows Phone - Well executed, refined, elegent... but under appreciated.

Sam on Jan 11, 2012

Microsoft? What's that?
Signed,
Mac

Eh? on Jan 11, 2012

I don't know. Whichever one has the least bugs.

Charles Ellis Bruce on Jan 11, 2012

hahaha...

me on Jan 11, 2012

A program that would solve world hunger

Peacenic on Jan 13, 2012

SQL Server.

vcollogan on Jan 14, 2012

None. They are all bloated, resource hungry, over loaded with options I never need and expensive. I'd rather have a light, cheap (or free), portable, purpose built application that does all the essential functions fast and reliable. A cloud alternative is even better.

Vlad on Jan 29, 2012

Internet Explorer, so that I can get almost everything I want as internet has almost everything.

Strangerous on Nov 1, 2012

Lync - keep reading all the chats 😂

Anonymous on May 6, 2015

Paint: I can get innovative, and express in both art and words. I can be huge if required, and really small if not needed. I wont be a fancy thing in general, but can outshine others with what i can create. I can be difficult to deal with sometimes, but with perseverance and determination, i can pull the most impossible tasks.

Prat on Jun 15, 2017

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.