Interview Question

Sales Associate Interview

Bed Bath & Beyond

If you were a box of cereal, what would you be and why?

Answer

Interview Answers

23 Answers

Chances are, I'd be cardboard. Because that is what cereal boxes are typically made of.

Ed on

I would be honey. Because I'm sweet, and I seem to hold all the flakes, fruits, and nuts in this box together.

Erica Kuno on

I'd be Frosted Flakes because "Thhhhhhey're Grrrreat!"

Lex on

I would be something like cheerios, classic and traditional, but with the most kick-ass cereal box toy ever.

Paul Heintzelman on

cheerios-children love them...

=z= on

I'd be really delicious for the first 3 minutes and then I'd be mushy and gross and you'll have to feed me to the cat, who would snub it's nose at it, and stand in the kitchen looking at your with those big, gooey eyes, until you either caved and pulled out a can of tuna, or picked it up and threw it out of the window.

Jeannie on

Shredded Wheat or Wheaties in a recycleable box made of uncoated recycled paperboard.

C magnus on

Trix. Because Trix are for kids.

MiniBooger on

What would I be - and why ? I'd be a box of cereal - dummy....DUH... Why ? Because you said so...DUH again... Next question.

Anonymous on

Wheaties....with a picture of me on the box.

Anonymous on

Trix. Because that's what I turned in my last job.

Anonymous on

I would be frosted shredded mini wheat cereal because it's sweetened with sugar but still filing and good for you!

Hillary on

Fruit Loops.

Pollywog on

I'd be All Bran because I need to take a dump.

Poopy on

Delicious flavor that everyone loves

Adikin on

I would definitely be Special K, because if I don't think highly of myself enough, to think that there is a special flake of greatness in me, who will?

Allex on

Life and Kix. Because my Life is a box of Kix.

Celia on

Snaooy, Crackly and popped out if the box - with all side effect in LARGE PRINT as well as ingredients and side effects!

Sanda Kriistal on

well it depends on what brand of cereal i.e Kellogs etc, yet whatever I would serve as a promotional toy to be offered as an incentive to the company's work force.

Prashant Sadrani on

Cinnamon Toast Crunch because a) it’s the only good kind of cereal, and b) I always bounce my left leg and then relates to being hyper which relates to too much sugar which relates to too much Cinnamon Toast Crunch. BUT YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MUCH!

Ryan on

I'll be a big box , so that I can store alot of cereals and benefit my user

Rajvir Singh Rajput on

I'd be sweet and nutritiousness, that can be eaten dry or with milk. But the best part, I'd still have an awesome toy inside.

Jim on

The question already states I am a box of cereal so I would be a box of cereal because that is what the question says I would be. The word "type" [of cereal] is missing.

Brian on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.