Ignite Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ignite Technologies Interview Questions

2.2

Senior Account Manager - $60k Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ignite Technologies (Detroit, MI) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn. Received message from Crossover Recruiting requiring me to complete a written and verbal assessment. I completed this assignment at 9:30 pm and received a canned rejection letter at 2:51 am stating that the hiring manager decided to pursue another direction. With over 20+ years of Client Engagement experience I was looking for something remotely with less stress. At least they could've done was wait at least 12 hours to send the automated rejection!

Interview Questions

• After reading a brief scenario: What would your approach be for the pricing conversation to explain the increase in cost? Please explain why new terms and conditions are required.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ignite Technologies (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I was interview by my so-to-be manager and her manager. It was a one interview only and I was chosen after succeed an online test. We spent around 30 minutes talking about the position, my qualifications and a bit about personal life and some aspects of the company.

Interview Questions

• They asked why I thought that job offer would be good for me.   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ignite Technologies (Frisco, TX).

Interview

Knew some people and got the job immediately back when it was a startup.

Vice President, Customer Partner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ignite Technologies in September 2015.

Interview

Answered a Linkedin job post, and several days later received a reply asking that I fill out a google doc form with 5 questions.within the next five days, and based on those results, further interviews would follow.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions like who is my most influential mentor and why, what the biggest deal I land was and why, and how I would approach certain vendor-client situations   1 Answer