Cover image for IgniteTech

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

IgniteTech Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 30 interviews

Interviews at IgniteTech

Negative100%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at IgniteTech

IgniteTech

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IgniteTech

Interview

Interview is outsourced to a third party provider where you go through a series of tests. Cognitive, aptitude, language and situational. Unfortunately I had read the reviews here a tad too late or I would not have wasted more time completing all tasks. Like most reviews, I seriously suspect they are just looking to expand their resources by asking candidates to provide email samples, proposal ideas etc. HERE'S WHY. I had used Loom to submit a video which I had recorded as part of the process. Loom typically alerts you when someone has viewed your video and it's pretty much instantaneous, since it's not my first time using their service. I had an email alert that someone viewed my video (great news) and in the VERY SAME MINUTE, came an auto email rejection from Crossover (the outsourced hiring platform). Considering the video submission is meant to be the first part of the situational task series, it's obvious they did not spend a single second looking at my proposal or the email sample I had crafted out. Whether or not my suspicions are true, I seriously suggest this company to break up the interview process even if you plan to outsource it to a third party. The average time taken to complete all tasks is not short at all, and the least you can do is to proceed the interviewee to the more time consuming tasks only if they have passed an earlier stage. Receiving an automated rejection email with no human contact and only after the end of all tasks is just a terrible feeling.

Interview Questions
  • Intro on the company and one of their newer products, proposal to access a targeted customer's needs and email sample to reach out
    Answer Question
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at IgniteTech (Mississauga, ON) in May 2020

Interview

Lazy interview process, they outsourced their preliminary hiring to a third party company. Basically cognitive and language tests. Pretty pathetic. Even if i am chosen for a real interview Im going to pass. Id rather not work for a company who doesnt care about getting to know their candidates and lazily outsource their preliminary hiring rounds.

Interview Questions
  • Long division with out w calculator Iq tests with shapes
7 people found this interview helpful

70 Comments

Tech

408K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=IgniteTech~261307
Join the conversation on