Cover image for IgniteTech

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

IgniteTech Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Oct 31, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 30 interviews

4.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at IgniteTech

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest, Bucuresti

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IgniteTech (Bucharest, Bucuresti) in Aug 2022

Interview

The interview consisted of a timed test (logic deduction, language etc) and i believe it wasn't that applicable to the necessary skills of a sales person. It was difficult to complete the test in the provided time.

Interview Questions
  • Various questions to confirm your level of intelligence, similar to an iq test.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IgniteTech

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IgniteTech

Interview

Long winded aptitude test, requires hours of work to complete with no guarantee of an interview at the end even if you pass all checks. I am not exaggerating when I say hours. They even require you to submit presentations.... all before actually talkign to you, meaning that you can do hours of screening tests only to be told you are not a culture fit.... something they could have done if they interviewed first.

4 people found this interview helpful

70 Comments

Tech

408.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=IgniteTech~261307
Join the conversation on