Cover image for IgniteTech

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

IgniteTech Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 8, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 30 interviews

Interviews at IgniteTech

Negative100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at IgniteTech

IgniteTech

Application

I interviewed at IgniteTech

Interview

**Applicants BEWARE - I suspect this company is utilizing applications to source ideas, email samples, etc. I'm genuinely wondering if they ever hire from their LinkedIn listings or just make people do free work for them... Details below** I applied to a listing on LinkedIn for "Marketing Manager (Remote) - $100K/year USD." It was easy to apply via LinkedIn since you only have to submit your resume. They then reach out to you via a company called Crossover and through Crossover's portal there is a 6-step process before you are even considered for an interview. 1) Basic fit (Simple Q&A) 2) Completion date (Simple Q&A) 3) Psychometric - 50 questions to answer in something like 15 minutes. Similar to SATs. 4) Language - You have to record an audio file within a time like (I think 5 minutes) where you answer questions they provide to you - why are you qualified, what are you proud of, what are your biggest strengths, etc. 5) Multiple choice - questions to see how you understand the position. This one was around retention marketing so its multiple choice to see what you understand to be apart of retention marketing roles/responsibilities. 6) Free response - you have to put together a sample campaign for one of their products on their website. Include tactics they require (marketing automation system, SDR development tool, survey tool, etc). They want you to name specific tools (Hubspot, Marketing, GoToWebinar, etc). And you must provide three email examples. After that you can be selected for an interview and receive an offer if that goes well. I passed all six stages but had my application rejected. At no point did I interact with anyone directly from Ignite Technologies. When I reached out for feedback for areas of improvement, I got a vague answer from Crossover saying to look at the areas where I didn't pass. except when I login to my application... it says I passed all 6 stages... I'm not sure if they are just really selective about the interview stage but I would think if you expect candidates to complete multiple tasks as part of your selection process, you owe candidates some feedback as to why they were passed or rejected. And while that does take a lot of time to do, it also takes a lot of time for candidates to take multiple tests and do take home assignments to be considered for an interview.

89 people found this interview helpful

IgniteTech

Application

I interviewed at IgniteTech

Interview

Proceso muy largo a traves de una plataforma online donde tenias que hacer diferentes ejercicios, grabarte cinco respuestas de preguntas de entrevistas, superar pruebas psicotecnicas y de capacidades de marketing. Al final te piden que hagas tres emails para ellos

Interview Questions
  • Qué cosas no volverias a asumir?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

70 Comments

Tech

452.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=IgniteTech~261307
Join the conversation on