Cover image for IgniteTech

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

IgniteTech Sales Executive Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 30 interviews

Interviews at IgniteTech

Negative100%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at IgniteTech

IgniteTech

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IgniteTech in Jun 2020

Interview

One sentence. Dubious hiring practices and I think they are not hiring anyone, just getting people to jump through hoops to mine ideas from candidates for free. At no stage of the process did I get to speak to anyone from Ignite. A company known as Crossover took over the screening and put you on a 6 stage process. A very dehumanised approach to recruiting and hiring. If you asked me, I am not sure why I went through the whole thing despite the negative feelings I was having. After passing all the stages, I received a very impersonal email that my application was not approved. They did not offer any constructive feedback or suggestion how I can improve. I will not recommend anyone joining this company. It is definitely not worth the time spent in voice and video recording and just sending them into a black hole without getting feedback on areas you can improve. Highly suspect intent, dubious practices and most of all, dehumanising the process. Worst experience I have, looking for a job

Interview Questions
  • Please submit a voice recording about 2 to 5 minutes long in response to 5 questions they posted such as what is one assumption you no longer make now.
    Answer Question