Cover image for IgniteTech

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

IgniteTech Senior Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated Oct 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 30 interviews

Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at IgniteTech

IgniteTech

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IgniteTech

Interview

Absolute waste of time. I had applied for the Senior Account Manager on the 26th of October 2021. I cleared all the assessments with 90%+ scores in all CCAT i had a 99 percentile 6 star rating Spoken English was C+ level with full 4 star rating Learning a new product i scored a perfect score of 7/7 and still I got a mail today stating that my application has been rejected. Within 2 days with a near perfect score in all assessments. I DO NOT recommend applying to this company to anyone ever. This is just sheer waste of time. That was no personal contact even. No one from either crossover nor ignitetech did as much as send a mail let alone a phone call or video

5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IgniteTech (London, England) in May 2021

Interview

After successful review of the real work business case, you will have an interview with the hiring manager. The type of questions are mainly behavioural to assess your sales and management skills. The interview in longer than scheduled.

Interview Questions
  • What is the size of aaccounts you have managed and the level of senior management you have dealt with?
    Answer Question

70 Comments

Tech

452.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=IgniteTech~261307
Join the conversation on

IgniteTech

Application

I interviewed at IgniteTech

Interview

Aptitude Test, Spoken English Test, Mock Presentation, Interview. Extremely impersonal. Finally spoke to someone after weeks of digital tests and assignments. After the initial conversation, my second interview was cancelled (day of) and I received an email letting me know that my application had been suddenly "rejected." Rather than providing direct feedback as to why, I was given a few "possible" reasons in a canned email . I assume sending a personalized message with genuine feedback would cost too much in human capital. Expect a sizable time commitment upfront (with zero explanation about the job or company until much later in the process) with the possibility that they will drop you at a moment's notice with no explanation.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

IgniteTech

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IgniteTech

Interview

Like many others have mentioned, I went through a long interview process, being asked to complete multiple time consuming assessments through a third party company, Crossover. In addition to that, I was asked to also complete a mock presentation and present it with a 10 minute video. Not once did I speak with anyone during the process in person. Got the rejection email. Seems very shady. Crossover is another issue. I've taken multiple assessments with them and each time I get a very similar rejection letter. Not sure what is going on with them or their processes. I wouldn't waste the time going through these processes with Ignite or Crossover.

Interview Questions
  • Do long assessments to get no feedback or interaction from a human being.
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IgniteTech (Austin, TX) in Jul 2020

Interview

Interview process was laborious where several examples of work product were required- including a video recording and sample emails about how to position products. When I did speak with a human, it was then explained that it is a 1099 contractor role with no benefits, I would be required to have a specific work computer to install their spyware software to log keystrokes, analyze how long you’re in specific applications and even take pictures of me and my desktop every 5 minutes. If working 45 hours per week, you are paid for 40. If you work 35 hours, you get paid for 35. No thank you. I ended the interview 10 minutes in as even the interviewer didn’t come across as passionate about the company or work they do.

Interview Questions
9 people found this interview helpful