Illinois Department of Human Services Personal Care Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Personal Care Assistant

Interviews at Illinois Department of Human Services

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Illinois Department of Human Services

Personal Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calumet City, IL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Illinois Department of Human Services (Calumet City, IL) in March 2013.

Interview

Quick and Easy. She just asked me my age and what I was going to college for. She also asked me a couple things related to the health of my clients and emergency procedure. Its was very casual but it definitely will differ from person to person. For the most part it was all common sense.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what to do if your client began to choke?   1 Answer
  • What classes have you taken?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Illinois Department of Human Services

Personal Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pawnee, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Illinois Department of Human Services (Pawnee, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

They told me what my job would entail, a list of about twenty to thirty things. and asked me if i could handle it. and in fact if I never had to move I would probably still be working there. It was a wonderful job. My client was a wonderful lady. Who unfortunately underwent a few strokes which left her bed ridden and she had a tube down her throat. so that's how we fed her gave medications and occasionally had to suck stuff out so she could breath better. But if there is one thing I know she didn't deserve this lifestyle at all.

Interview Questions