Illinois Institute of Technology CDA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 3, 2017

2.0

CDA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

Applicant had to submit a Cover Letter and Resume. Upon sending it, the applicant was interviewed by an Employee at the RGL. The applicant was notified of the organization's decision after 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Are you a part of any groups/organizations on campus?   1 Answer
  • What makes you qualified for this position?   1 Answer
  • How will you resolve (specified situation in the dorm) on a given weekend?   1 Answer
  • Diversity is a vital component of the dorms in Illinois Tech. How will you provide an inclusive atmosphere in your residence?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Illinois Institute of Technology

CDA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, IL) in February 2010.

Interview

I was interviewing to maintain my position for the upcoming academic year. Extremely basic and traditional interview questions were asked. Interviewer did not seem truly interested in the process and had his nose in his notebook for the majority of the interview. If you go in with your strengths, weaknesses, goals, and history that may help on the job, you will be just fine.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • Should you be retained, what have you learned through your last year of employment that may make you a better employee throughout the upcoming year?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations were allowed for this position, as the candidate pool greatly surpassed the position's requirements.