Illinois Institute of Technology Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

2.2

52 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Foreman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

Scattered and unprepared. They waited too long to pick their final candidates. Once the got going, it moved pretty quickly. Once hired though. I was given a ride from the office across campus and dropped off at the facilities garage and told good luck. Absolutely no training or an orientation.

Interview Questions

• They were just checking off on what candidates can do or not   1 Answer

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got email from the manager. And then schedule a interview and go to manager's office. I arrived there a little bit early and waiting for the manager. Almost I was speaking all the time and she was writing notes.

Recreational Sports Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online I got shortlisted and they told me to pick a date to interview in person there were 100 people I need to select the date and time from the available slots. Interview was good. Behavioural questions, situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Behavioural questions, what sports do you know, customer service interview questions   1 Answer

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

I was informed about the research project opportunity by email. Submitted my updated resume and cover letter. Two Principal Investigators reviewed my application and called for an interview. Easy Procedure.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about the instrumental analytical techniques and microbiological analysis experience?   1 Answer

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

It was very easy interview. One to one interview, behavioural questions. It lasted for only about 20 minutes. As it was an on campus job so no background check was required and i got offer in about a month.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Was call for an in person interview. It was a one on one interview. They asked me questions about my resume and work experience. They were extremely friendly and let me know in about a week that I got the job.

Event Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Interviewed by two people in a conference room who were the current Managers that I would be working under. They explained the job very thoroughly as well as what would be expected of me.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked on a team before? If so, what do you bring to the table?   1 Answer
    • Can you lift 50lbs?   1 Answer

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

Talked with the PI via webnar for 3 times. The whole process took about 3 weeks. In the webnar, I introduced my research experience and expectations of future study and research.

Interview Questions

• Can you stand working at weekends?   1 Answer

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

You have to submit your application online or through the program director. After that there is a series of interviews. They already know you are a good candidate because you attend their school. They are mostly logistic questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you plan on balancing school and work?   1 Answer

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Got an Interview Call , Scheduled an Interview Slot , Face to Face Interview with Staff Member ,
    Tour in Employees Work Place , Final Offer Mail From the Higher Authority.

Interview Questions

• Tell Me About Yourself ?
      Past Projects ?? Educational Qualification ??
      How did u get to know about this Job ??   Answer Question