Illinois Institute of Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Illinois Institute of Technology Interview Questions

Updated May 8, 2017

2.2

Student Assistant Interview

Interview

easy and simple.I intoduced myself and then later started describing about my previous work experience and education.
    later i was asked regarding how well i would fit this job.
    next comes what are the strenghts and weakness of mine and how i would manage my weakness.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got email from the manager. And then schedule a interview and go to manager's office. I arrived there a little bit early and waiting for the manager. Almost I was speaking all the time and she was writing notes.

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology.

Interview

Met with several managers separately and talked for 30 minutes. Mostly had conversations with the managers and coworkers. Very laid back interview. No clear schedule on who to meet with, seemed like whoever was available.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about experience and background. No technical questions, just asking to see if you will fit into the culture.   Answer Question

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

I was informed about the research project opportunity by email. Submitted my updated resume and cover letter. Two Principal Investigators reviewed my application and called for an interview. Easy Procedure.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about the instrumental analytical techniques and microbiological analysis experience?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Was call for an in person interview. It was a one on one interview. They asked me questions about my resume and work experience. They were extremely friendly and let me know in about a week that I got the job.

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

Talked with the PI via webnar for 3 times. The whole process took about 3 weeks. In the webnar, I introduced my research experience and expectations of future study and research.

Interview Questions

• Can you stand working at weekends?   1 Answer

Assistant Interview

Interview

I had a half an hour long meeting with the professor, where she asked me about my background in economics and my understanding of the job requirements. Also she asked me about my schedule and how I could fit this job in my schedule.

Interview Questions

• What's your plan after graduation?   1 Answer

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Got an Interview Call , Scheduled an Interview Slot , Face to Face Interview with Staff Member ,
    Tour in Employees Work Place , Final Offer Mail From the Higher Authority.

Interview Questions

• Tell Me About Yourself ?
      Past Projects ?? Educational Qualification ??
      How did u get to know about this Job ??
      Answer Question

Student Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology.

Interview

transfer from other school and it takes easy. only negotiation between professor and school. student don't need to worry. only transfer of courses took long process. the transcripts need to be sent from original school instead of you personally

Associate Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

I talked with the manager for about an hour or two. He then showed me around the facilities while asking questions and letting me ask questions as well. He explains how the research was related to the school, and then on introducing me to other staff members that I could potentially be working with. They all asked me questions, some behavioral, other technical, and some that had to do with my past experiences. Not too difficult of an interview.

Interview Questions

• A lot of behavioral questions, why are you applying here, where do you see yourself in 5 years, but also some technical questions as well, especially regarding HPLC   Answer Question