Illinois Institute of Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got email from the manager. And then schedule a interview and go to manager's office. I arrived there a little bit early and waiting for the manager. Almost I was speaking all the time and she was writing notes.

Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

I applied right away(online) and got a called about 5 minutes later. When I applied they needed workers so I was basically hired on the spot. Now the chances of getting the job is very difficult because there are too many people applying. The job is basically a first apply first get basis.

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, IL) in August 2011.

Interview

It's about 20 mins panel interview. Very general questions, like how do you feel like working as a receptionist? How will you prioritize works in tight time frame? Tell me sth about your organizational skills. etc. I thought they just wanted to find someone they felt easy to work with.

Interview Questions

• If someone asks you a question you don't know, how do you handle it?   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, IL) in May 2011.

Interview

First of all, the professor asked me where I come from. Then, asked me that what is my last design and went me to explain the detail.