Illinois Institute of Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 29, 2017

2.1

60 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Student Assistant Interview

Interview

easy and simple.I intoduced myself and then later started describing about my previous work experience and education.
    later i was asked regarding how well i would fit this job.
    next comes what are the strenghts and weakness of mine and how i would manage my weakness.

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got email from the manager. And then schedule a interview and go to manager's office. I arrived there a little bit early and waiting for the manager. Almost I was speaking all the time and she was writing notes.

Recreational Sports Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online I got shortlisted and they told me to pick a date to interview in person there were 100 people I need to select the date and time from the available slots. Interview was good. Behavioural questions, situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Behavioural questions, what sports do you know, customer service interview questions   1 Answer

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology.

Interview

Met with several managers separately and talked for 30 minutes. Mostly had conversations with the managers and coworkers. Very laid back interview. No clear schedule on who to meet with, seemed like whoever was available.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about experience and background. No technical questions, just asking to see if you will fit into the culture.   Answer Question

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

I was informed about the research project opportunity by email. Submitted my updated resume and cover letter. Two Principal Investigators reviewed my application and called for an interview. Easy Procedure.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about the instrumental analytical techniques and microbiological analysis experience?   1 Answer

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

It was very easy interview. One to one interview, behavioural questions. It lasted for only about 20 minutes. As it was an on campus job so no background check was required and i got offer in about a month.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Was call for an in person interview. It was a one on one interview. They asked me questions about my resume and work experience. They were extremely friendly and let me know in about a week that I got the job.

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

Talked with the PI via webnar for 3 times. The whole process took about 3 weeks. In the webnar, I introduced my research experience and expectations of future study and research.

Interview Questions

• Can you stand working at weekends?   1 Answer

Assistant Interview

Interview

I had a half an hour long meeting with the professor, where she asked me about my background in economics and my understanding of the job requirements. Also she asked me about my schedule and how I could fit this job in my schedule.

Interview Questions

• What's your plan after graduation?   1 Answer

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Got an Interview Call , Scheduled an Interview Slot , Face to Face Interview with Staff Member ,
    Tour in Employees Work Place , Final Offer Mail From the Higher Authority.

Interview Questions

• Tell Me About Yourself ?
      Past Projects ?? Educational Qualification ??
      How did u get to know about this Job ??   Answer Question