Illinois Institute of Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 24, 2017

2.1

Recreational Sports Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online I got shortlisted and they told me to pick a date to interview in person there were 100 people I need to select the date and time from the available slots. Interview was good. Behavioural questions, situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Behavioural questions, what sports do you know, customer service interview questions   1 Answer

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

It was very easy interview. One to one interview, behavioural questions. It lasted for only about 20 minutes. As it was an on campus job so no background check was required and i got offer in about a month.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Was call for an in person interview. It was a one on one interview. They asked me questions about my resume and work experience. They were extremely friendly and let me know in about a week that I got the job.

CDA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

Applicant had to submit a Cover Letter and Resume. Upon sending it, the applicant was interviewed by an Employee at the RGL. The applicant was notified of the organization's decision after 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Are you a part of any groups/organizations on campus?   1 Answer
    • What makes you qualified for this position?   1 Answer
    • How will you resolve (specified situation in the dorm) on a given weekend?   1 Answer
    • Diversity is a vital component of the dorms in Illinois Tech. How will you provide an inclusive atmosphere in your residence?   1 Answer

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

Talked with the PI via webnar for 3 times. The whole process took about 3 weeks. In the webnar, I introduced my research experience and expectations of future study and research.

Interview Questions

• Can you stand working at weekends?   1 Answer

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got email from the manager. And then schedule a interview and go to manager's office. I arrived there a little bit early and waiting for the manager. Almost I was speaking all the time and she was writing notes.

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

I was informed about the research project opportunity by email. Submitted my updated resume and cover letter. Two Principal Investigators reviewed my application and called for an interview. Easy Procedure.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about the instrumental analytical techniques and microbiological analysis experience?   1 Answer

Student Assistant Interview

Interview

easy and simple.I intoduced myself and then later started describing about my previous work experience and education.
    later i was asked regarding how well i would fit this job.
    next comes what are the strenghts and weakness of mine and how i would manage my weakness.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, IL) in June 2013.

Interview

No formal interview process. Just write to Professors if you are interested in their research, and they might consider to let you work with them. A Professor might not give you the RAship right away and could ask you to work on a research project for a semester, so that s/he can evaluate whether or not s/he wants to work with you.

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

After submitting the resume you will get a mail from the supervisor to pick a time slot for an interview. When you pick time slot they will give a tour of the consoles you will be working on. After that, they will ask basic questions. Then they will choose some for training. When the training is done if you are able to record the class online you will be selected