Illumina Process Development Engineer I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Illumina Process Development Engineer I Interview Questions

Interviews at Illumina

Process Development Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Illumina (San Diego, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

The phone interview was about 30 mins. The guy was trying to lead me to the correct answer. It was a nice interview experience. General questions about DNA, microscope, statistic and some behavior questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Illumina

Engineer I, Process Development Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Illumina.

Interview

I heard back within days of applying to complete a video interview within the next 5 days. They give unlimited practice time if you want to get comfortable in front of your webcam. Once you begin, you're given a question on the screen, about a minute to prepare, and 3 minutes to record your answer. I had 6 general behavioral questions, it probably took 10-15 minutes. Later that day I received an email saying they weren't moving forward with me. They're very fast at responding, which I appreciate.

Process Development Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Illumina.

Interview

HR called the following day after applying through the portal. Onsite interview with the senior engineers was alright.Takes around 1.5hrs in total. Was told that the results will be out in 2 weeks time.

Interview Questions

• The standard interview questions with some technical questions.   Answer Question