ImageTrend Interview Questions in Minnesota | Glassdoor

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

QA Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeville, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ImageTrend (Lakeville, MN) in August 2014.

Interview

Skype interview, went well and was very straightforward. If you are in the field you will not struggle. It was a panel of both QA teams and they asked a variety of questions to find out about your personality.

Interview Questions

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeville, MN

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ImageTrend (Lakeville, MN) in April 2011.

Interview

Almost all questions were personality ones, very limited technical questions. Interview went very well, however they didn't not contact me for 2 weeks until they finally let me know that there would not be a second by an email.

I was a little put off by the process, I have coached/mentored employees which they have now hired. After the interview I would say they were very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeville, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ImageTrend (Lakeville, MN) in January 2008.

Interview

Interviewed with multiple individuals in various positions. Many with very little interviewing experience. Some higher level employees asked questions about my family and even which church I attended.

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate more pay and more vacation.