Imagetec Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Imagetec Interview Questions

2.2

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Imagetec (Lincolnshire, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Standard process. Phone screen by HR. Face 2 Face with hiring manager, follow up with hiring manager's director.
    Hiring manager took the time to ask "Real" questions about my background, I do not think the Director even looked at my resume. During the interviews it was mentioned a number of times that the base salary was low, and turnover high. Was told after second interview that they intended to move forward and would be back with me in a few days. Of course, I sent "Thank You" letters after each interview. Never heard back from the company, unprofessional, which is okay as the office atmosphere looked to be lacking any energy and would not have been a fit for me. Looks to be a solid company, and I wish them well.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with managing a team   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Imagetec (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

It was annoying and dreadful. They basically try to get you to commit to them without considering other options. It felt pressured and uncomfortable. I had to go multiple times and go over the same information over and over. New hires really are a second thought during this interview.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Imagetec in July 2014.

Interview

Come prepared and do some research. If not, you won't be taken seriously. Describe how you want to be successful and what your goals are. Also know a little about the industry and competitors in the industry. Not knowing what they sell and to whom will defiantly hurt

Interview Questions

• Explaining your sales process/style? Or situational questions.   Answer Question

Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in McHenry, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Imagetec (McHenry, IL) in February 2010.

Interview

thought the office was great. Interview process was long, but happy I got called back.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated salary due to a HR tip to negotiate a little less.

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Imagetec.

Interview

Interview with sales manager and sales VP.

Negotiation

If you don't have experience in office equipment sales, there is no negotiations.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Imagetec (Lincolnshire, IL) in March 2012.

Interview

Went in for the first with a field manager basic questione explained the typ of wor and the amount of time on the phone that the job required. Question were why do you want to be in sales. Do you have the drive to get on the phones and cold call. Then sat with a emPloyees and listened in on him making calls for a while.

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Imagetec in June 2011.

Interview

Phone interview first with the Sales Manager. First interview face to face with the Sales Manager and second interview with the VP of sales and then job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They are not flexible on salary. $25k-$30k with experience.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Imagetec in February 2012.

Interview

They asked me why I thought I would be successful in sales and what experience I had in sales.

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Imagetec (Lincolnshire, IL) in April 2011.

Interview

The Interview process was one sided basically how great the company is and how much room for growth and how well employees are taken care of. The Interviewers did a great job in selling the position and Company. However I would consider doing research on this organization before accepting any positions. Also be careful what you sign on your first day...read and question the documents you are not told about during the interview or job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation its cut and dry one pay offer and that is it.