Imaginary Cloud Interview Questions in Lisbon

Updated Feb 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 16 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Imaginary Cloud

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Imaginary Cloud (Lisbon) in Feb 2021

Interview

The interview process had 3 parts: initial technical screen, HR screen and online task with the CEO and another data scientist. The whole process was smooth, fast and very trasnparent.

Interview Questions
  • General data science questions Propose and programme solution to a data science task
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Imaginary Cloud (Lisbon) in Jan 2021

Interview

The whole recruitment process was done quickly, which is good and shows professionalism. The recruitment is done in 3 phases. The first in a more technical interview about concepts like git, and oop. The second interview for human resources to get to know us better and know our ambitions and dreams. And in the final phase a technical interview with the objective of demonstrating qualities to develop a web application. In all phases I was very well treated and in general it was a positive experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Imaginary Cloud (Lisbon) in Jan 2021

Interview

The hole process felt very human and easy-going and took about 2 weeks to be concluded. The first interview focused on technical aptitudes and the second interview on personal background and experience.

Interview Questions
  • Technical interview: Questions about Design trends, Design process, Design tools and inspiration. People interview: Academic options, previous experience and expectations.

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Imaginary Cloud (Lisbon) in Dec 2020

Interview

The interview process had 3 stages and took 2 weeks. Each stage had a technical, behavioral, and situational component. I also had the opportunity to know more about the company vision, the role, and career progression.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Imaginary Cloud (Lisbon) in Oct 2020

Interview

Very quick process! I was contacted the same day I applied and scheduled the first interview for the next day. The first interview consisted of a quick presentation and a session of direct question answering about core concepts in data science. The second interview lasted 1 hour and was meant to evaluate my motivations and objectives, as well as presenting the company in more detail. The last interview was a technical problem solving challenge, which lasts up to 2 hours, where I was given a puzzle-type problem to solve algorithmically. Overall, the process takes around 2 weeks but in my case I received an offer after only 1 week (record breaking time, I'd say).

Interview Questions
  • From the second interview: What is most important? Inspiration or Hard Work?

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Imaginary Cloud (Lisbon) in Sep 2020

Interview

It was a process with 4 phases. The first phase is a technical interview with general questions regarding different technologies associated with the job description. This was followed by a human resources interview to see if the candidate and employer are aligned in terms of expectations. Then an interview with a PM and a senior programmer with a challenge to work on with a presented case study, live coding and discussion. The final step is the proposal made by the company.

Interview Questions
  • The interview questions depend on the technologies detailed in the Job description and are general questions regarding them. Some of them might be a little theoretical, so do your homework and study them.

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Imaginary Cloud (Lisbon) in Aug 2020

Interview

The interview process was very accessible and really focused on the intended function goals. It happened in 3 stages: the first one with a more personal character where I approached my entire professional background, the second one at a more technical level, and the third one with a more dynamic character to understand what my resolutions would be regarding certain situations

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Imaginary Cloud (Lisbon) in Jan 2020

Interview

Real quick process. It could have been even quicker if I had more free time ;) They answered me in less than 24h and prepared an interview 3 days later. Even know it was a 3 phase process, definitely the fastest I've done. Everyone were really nice and opened to all types of questions I had.

Interview Questions
  • How would I describe myself in a work environment and which were the the things that I valued the most while working with others.
  • How I would imagine my career in the future and what were my goals.
  • Which programming languages I was more comfortable with.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Imaginary Cloud (Lisbon) in Nov 2019

Interview

3 day process between skype calls and in-person interview. 1st day, piece of cake 2nd day, basic questions about marketing 3rd day(in person), propose a plan strategy for the company which you were not told about. This day was hard and overwhelming as instead of letting you know for you to prepare a presentation and gather data from your research, became a negative turned hell interview. By the way, I was not hired but they took my ideas and implemented them next day on their site horribly wrong with no sense of inbound marketing funnel.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed