Imagination Technologies Graphics Driver Design Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Imagination Technologies Graphics Driver Design Engineer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Graphics Driver Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Imagination Technologies.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiting agency about my application on their website.

Next, I had a phone interview with the recruiter of that agency followed by another phone interview with the recruiter at ImgTec, in which he detailed the position and my responsibilities.

Afterwards, I had to take a C test. It was slightly difficult, lots of trick questions.

In the final step, I had a face to face interview with two engineers at ImgTec HQ. The interview consisted of a questions related to 5 topics:
- OpenGL Specification
- 3D Graphics concepts
- 3D Math
- How computers work (Operating systems, hardware, etc..)
- C programming language.

I wasn't extended an offer since I was only familiar with OpenGL from a programmers perspective and they required someone who knew the specification in great detail as well.

Interview Questions

• There was question in the C test about jumps and goto's with different bracket levels. I can't recall the exact question, but it had to do with different scope levels and jumping between them. In those scope levels different variable were initialized and then question was what the output of a given variable would be.   Answer Question