Imagine Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 9, 2017

2.9

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Imagine Software (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

go through the resume. introduce yourself. what's your hobby. And ask some question about OTC and CC. About 20 mins. And you have 5 mins to ask question. The people is really nice. Not very tech question.

Product Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Imagine Software (New York, NY).

Interview

In person interview with two members of team. Interview was mostly standard or behavioral questions. Also did a final interview via webcam with office in London. Format was roughly the same.

BI Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Imagine Software (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

I got a call from HR for the interview. There were two rounds of interviews. One was behavioral and the other technical. Both the interviews lasted for about half an hour. The interviewer was friendly and clearly explained me my job responsibilities. After a week I got an email stating that I have been accepted for the role. The complete process was smooth.

Interview Questions

• What are stock options?
      Have you attended any networking events?
      Answer Question

Product Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Imagine Software (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

Phone call interview with the US Head of Support, mostly behavioral questions. Interview at the site a week later with finance type quiz and more behavioral interviews. A total of 3 interviews onsite

Interview Questions

• What model is used in European option? How about American option?   Answer Question

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Imagine Software in August 2015.

Interview

Briefly went over the details on the resume and then went on to discuss ambitions and goals in order to see if they had aligned with that of the company. Interviewer also went on to talk about the company as a whole and discuss the culture of the company.

Documentation Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Imagine Software (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a several visit type interview. I met with the hiring manager, someone from the team, and random people from the company to get a flavor of who worked here and what it was like. I was asked to take a short quiz with a couple of actual questions and a few silly questions (what was the name of the conference room I was in, for example). It was a painless.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how I would improve the documentation and user experience. They asked what I could bring to the company. Why they should hire me. They asked if I had ever worked in finance. They asked me who my favorite boss was and why and who my least favorite boss was and why.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Imagine Software (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Started with online C++ sent to me at home via email which stated that any reference materials could be used. The test allowed a limited time per question, but was quite easy due to access to information on the internet; one of the questions displayed a program and asked what the output would be, so I simply copy/pasted it into a buffer, compiled it, and ran it. Recruiter indicated that I achieved a very high score.

Standard phone screen ensued with technical questions of ascending difficulty, but nothing really hard.

On-site was at their office in New York, and a weird experience. One guy was possibly the best technical interviewer I have ever seen in terms of his ability to give tiny hints that allowed me to get past a small sticking point and demonstrate my understanding of other complicated issues associated with the problem, one guy seemed inexperienced at interviewing, and one guy seemed quite negative about the company itself and basically made comments that I took to be discouraging me from working there.

Interview Questions

• Write a simple class which overrides both prefix and postfix versions of operator++, then answer some questions about applying the operators.   1 Answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Imagine Software (New York, NY) in July 2011.

Interview

I had to fill out an application while I was waiting for an hour. Then, I was interviewed by someone from IT, and not the person I was told I would be interviewing with. I'm not sure if he was having a bad day or what, but he was a terrible interviewer. I did the best I could with him, but he seemed distracted by the heat in the room & was sweating like he was the one being interviewed.
    Was given a skill test, which was average difficulty. Unfortunately I don't recall any of the questions.

C++ Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Imagine Software (New York, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

1. Recruitor search resume on Monster and call me.
    2. Recruitor arranged C++ paper test.

Interview Questions

• C++ Polymorphism   1 Answer
    • int a=3, b=5
      cout<<a & b<< a | b << a && b << a || b;
      2 Answers

Financial Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Imagine Software (Cleveland, OH) in April 2010.

Interview

I had got in touch with the company throught a career fair and later an interview was set up. the interview was a mix of bheavioral and technical. I was interviewed by a three different people all individually. the questions were your run of the mill. asking you to go through your resume and explaining the different career choices and experiences so far

Interview Questions

• they asked some to explain about a derivative instrument   Answer Question

lass pay offer