Imagine Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Imagine Software Interview Questions

Updated Jan 8, 2018

2.8

Interview

I got referred by university and the interviewer gave me an in-person interview. The interview was not that hard. Just some basic questions to know more about you. Be prepared resume is the most important.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Imagine Software (Charlotte, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 managers. One was very arrogant and did not seem interested in all at what I was doing at my current job. Acted like I was wasting his time. After reading the comments on Glassdoor after the interview, I wish I had not wasted my time. Does not sound like a pleasant place to work.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Imagine Software (Cleveland, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

Met with two people and wrote a quiz concerning mostly financial knowledge, customer service. First person was head of training and second was leader of trade support. Follow-up final interview with Director of Professional Services in London.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Imagine Software (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

go through the resume. introduce yourself. what's your hobby. And ask some question about OTC and CC. About 20 mins. And you have 5 mins to ask question. The people is really nice. Not very tech question.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Imagine Software (New York, NY).

Interview

In person interview with two members of team. Interview was mostly standard or behavioral questions. Also did a final interview via webcam with office in London. Format was roughly the same.

BI Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Imagine Software (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

I got a call from HR for the interview. There were two rounds of interviews. One was behavioral and the other technical. Both the interviews lasted for about half an hour. The interviewer was friendly and clearly explained me my job responsibilities. After a week I got an email stating that I have been accepted for the role. The complete process was smooth.

Interview Questions

• What are stock options?
      Have you attended any networking events?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Imagine Software (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

Phone call interview with the US Head of Support, mostly behavioral questions. Interview at the site a week later with finance type quiz and more behavioral interviews. A total of 3 interviews onsite

Interview Questions

• What model is used in European option? How about American option?   Answer Question

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Imagine Software in August 2015.

Interview

Briefly went over the details on the resume and then went on to discuss ambitions and goals in order to see if they had aligned with that of the company. Interviewer also went on to talk about the company as a whole and discuss the culture of the company.

Documentation Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Imagine Software (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a several visit type interview. I met with the hiring manager, someone from the team, and random people from the company to get a flavor of who worked here and what it was like. I was asked to take a short quiz with a couple of actual questions and a few silly questions (what was the name of the conference room I was in, for example). It was a painless.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how I would improve the documentation and user experience. They asked what I could bring to the company. Why they should hire me. They asked if I had ever worked in finance. They asked me who my favorite boss was and why and who my least favorite boss was and why.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Imagine Software (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Started with online C++ sent to me at home via email which stated that any reference materials could be used. The test allowed a limited time per question, but was quite easy due to access to information on the internet; one of the questions displayed a program and asked what the output would be, so I simply copy/pasted it into a buffer, compiled it, and ran it. Recruiter indicated that I achieved a very high score.

Standard phone screen ensued with technical questions of ascending difficulty, but nothing really hard.

On-site was at their office in New York, and a weird experience. One guy was possibly the best technical interviewer I have ever seen in terms of his ability to give tiny hints that allowed me to get past a small sticking point and demonstrate my understanding of other complicated issues associated with the problem, one guy seemed inexperienced at interviewing, and one guy seemed quite negative about the company itself and basically made comments that I took to be discouraging me from working there.

Interview Questions

• Write a simple class which overrides both prefix and postfix versions of operator++, then answer some questions about applying the operators.   1 Answer