Imagine Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Imagine Software Interview Questions

2.8

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Imagine Software in August 2015.

Interview

Briefly went over the details on the resume and then went on to discuss ambitions and goals in order to see if they had aligned with that of the company. Interviewer also went on to talk about the company as a whole and discuss the culture of the company.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Imagine Software (Charlotte, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 managers. One was very arrogant and did not seem interested in all at what I was doing at my current job. Acted like I was wasting his time. After reading the comments on Glassdoor after the interview, I wish I had not wasted my time. Does not sound like a pleasant place to work.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Imagine Software (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

go through the resume. introduce yourself. what's your hobby. And ask some question about OTC and CC. About 20 mins. And you have 5 mins to ask question. The people is really nice. Not very tech question.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Imagine Software (New York, NY) in July 2011.

Interview

I had to fill out an application while I was waiting for an hour. Then, I was interviewed by someone from IT, and not the person I was told I would be interviewing with. I'm not sure if he was having a bad day or what, but he was a terrible interviewer. I did the best I could with him, but he seemed distracted by the heat in the room & was sweating like he was the one being interviewed.
    Was given a skill test, which was average difficulty. Unfortunately I don't recall any of the questions.

C++ Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Imagine Software (New York, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

1. Recruitor search resume on Monster and call me.
    2. Recruitor arranged C++ paper test.

Interview Questions

• C++ Polymorphism   1 Answer
    • int a=3, b=5
      cout<<a & b<< a | b << a && b << a || b;   2 Answers

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Imagine Software (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Started with online C++ sent to me at home via email which stated that any reference materials could be used. The test allowed a limited time per question, but was quite easy due to access to information on the internet; one of the questions displayed a program and asked what the output would be, so I simply copy/pasted it into a buffer, compiled it, and ran it. Recruiter indicated that I achieved a very high score.

Standard phone screen ensued with technical questions of ascending difficulty, but nothing really hard.

On-site was at their office in New York, and a weird experience. One guy was possibly the best technical interviewer I have ever seen in terms of his ability to give tiny hints that allowed me to get past a small sticking point and demonstrate my understanding of other complicated issues associated with the problem, one guy seemed inexperienced at interviewing, and one guy seemed quite negative about the company itself and basically made comments that I took to be discouraging me from working there.

Interview Questions

• Write a simple class which overrides both prefix and postfix versions of operator++, then answer some questions about applying the operators.   1 Answer

Financial Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Imagine Software (Cleveland, OH) in April 2010.

Interview

I had got in touch with the company throught a career fair and later an interview was set up. the interview was a mix of bheavioral and technical. I was interviewed by a three different people all individually. the questions were your run of the mill. asking you to go through your resume and explaining the different career choices and experiences so far

Interview Questions

• they asked some to explain about a derivative instrument   Answer Question

lass pay offer

Documentation Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Imagine Software (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a several visit type interview. I met with the hiring manager, someone from the team, and random people from the company to get a flavor of who worked here and what it was like. I was asked to take a short quiz with a couple of actual questions and a few silly questions (what was the name of the conference room I was in, for example). It was a painless.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how I would improve the documentation and user experience. They asked what I could bring to the company. Why they should hire me. They asked if I had ever worked in finance. They asked me who my favorite boss was and why and who my least favorite boss was and why.   1 Answer

Product Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Imagine Software (Cleveland, OH) in January 2009.

Interview

Head hunter contacted me out of nowhere.

On-site interview including a skill test. Skill test is extremely easy: high school calculus, simple derivative/numerical methods knowledge...

A week later, 2/1 phone interview with upper management. Motivation questions/resume questions/B&S formula. Again, very easy.

Was offered the job a week later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Only job offered at that time, no leverage to negotiate.

Product Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Imagine Software (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

Phone call interview with the US Head of Support, mostly behavioral questions. Interview at the site a week later with finance type quiz and more behavioral interviews. A total of 3 interviews onsite

Interview Questions

• What model is used in European option? How about American option?   Answer Question