Impact Orlando Brand Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Impact Orlando

Brand Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Impact Orlando (Orlando, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied for this position online and within 3 days, I received a phone call for an interview. I arrived the next day to a lobby full of people. That was my first red flag.

I waited an hour and a half before I was called back for an interview. The questions lasted for less than 20 minutes when he told me that he would love for me to come back for an interview.

The next day, I showed to for a second round and waited for ten minutes before I was called and led outside. That's when I met the "corporate trainer". She asked me a few questions before she told me to get in my car and follow her to the nearest restaurant. Red flag number 2.

That interview lasted for 30 minutes before she sent me back to the office for my final interview. By this time, I was completely turned off by the whole process.

In the end, I was hired.
I then left 3 days later.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between indirect and direct marketing   1 Answer
  • What qualities do you possess that would make us hire you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Don't take it. There's no negotiating! You're 100% commission and they fail to tell you how being paid works. It's like pulling teeth!