Impark Interview Questions in Canada | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 6, 2017

2.6

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Parking Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Halifax, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Impark (Halifax, NS (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview went great. He was very straight forward and to the point. He asked two very easy questions.
    1) has your integreity ever been tested regarding a co-worker stealing
    and
    2) have you ever had to deal with a co-worker who just didn't do their job.
    Clearly they have had issues in the past where the workers just give up and don't care anymore.I see a lot of reviews on here not from Halifax but other places complaining about management. If you don't care about them they won't care about you. That's just common sense.
    All in all the interview lasted about 15 minutes max.
    Requested references and a background check paid for by the company.

I have yet to hear about an offer or a decline

Interview Questions

• Question 1) has your integreity ever been tested regarding a co-worker stealing
      Question 2) have you ever had to deal with a co-worker who just didn't do their job.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Impark (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

This was quite a few years ago. The interveiwer was abrupt and didn't crack a smile. Maybe because the job of dealing with people picking up their impounded cars or paying for tickets makes for a cranky customer relationship experience. This lady who interviewed could have been a product of her working environment.

Interview Questions

• Can't remember now, I was just wanting to get out of there   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Impark.

Interview

First round, one-on-one interview with a paper test, total 60mins. 30mins interview plus 30mins paper test. Asked about working experience and normal behavioral question
    Online test about Excel, total abour 90 mins.
    Second round, with manager.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Impark.

Interview

Two phase interview. You get a phone interview first with a bit of work simulation. The interviewer acts a customer calling and you have to work through the call. You then get scheduled for a face to face interview which divided into (a) Another work simulation where the interviewer calls you to find the nearest available parking lots based on the interviewers stated location using the tools they have (b) the standard question and answer interview

Interview Questions

• Standard questions like, what are your strength or weaknesses? What you see yourself in 5 years? Why should we hire you, what can you bring to the company?   Answer Question

Interview

was easy they needed someone fast and it was a basic job. asked if i could type 45 wpm, did a 2 day trail and was offered p/t and eventually f//t

Interview Questions

• no difficult questions as its data entry and office admin   Answer Question

IT Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Impark (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in October 2014.

Interview

I was quite surprised at the interview i was given. The manager asked very straight forward questions and i thought everything went well, then he had the other employee leave the interview room and started talking compensation, and about how the current Help desk / Customer Care team members were like union employees, and were there for a pay check and were lazy... That manager is no longer with the company, however it took 5 employees quitting excluding my self to force management to make a change.

Interview Questions

• He asked me if i knew SCCM, one of the main systems they use for asset management and OSD.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Impark (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in September 2014.

Interview

It was simple, standard interview with typical questions, not too long. Quick typing test. Applied many months before they contacted me for an interview. The interview was one on one at their office, nothing too difficult, just fairly typical interview questions. I heard shortly after that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your previous work experience and how it would translate to this position.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Impark (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in July 2014.

Interview

hiring process was good They asked different questions about experience and personality. One to one interview held at location. They asked about my background check and driver abstract . They asked about my valid driver licence of Alberta.how did you hear about opertunity.

Interview Questions

• about expirence in customer service and valid Alberta licence.   1 Answer

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Impark (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2013.

Interview

I applied online through their website and received a phone interview. After the pre-screening I was asked to come in for a group interview. The interview was with two managers who both took turns asking us questions . The managers asked personal questions such as previous employment as well as questions on what you would do in a given situation.

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Impark (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in October 2012.

Interview

Online application, first interview by a team supervisor which will be role play, second interview, background check up, reference check and training