Impark Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Impark Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2.8

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Impark in February 2014.

Interview

It was very easy. The manager ask me about 5 questions before he offered me the position.
1. How much experience do you have working with rude customers.
2. How well do you work under pressure.
3. How much cash handling experience do you have.
4. Do you feel comfortable working around mostly men.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Impark

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Impark (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

This was quite a few years ago. The interveiwer was abrupt and didn't crack a smile. Maybe because the job of dealing with people picking up their impounded cars or paying for tickets makes for a cranky customer relationship experience. This lady who interviewed could have been a product of her working environment.

Interview Questions

• Can't remember now, I was just wanting to get out of there   Answer Question

Customer Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Impark.

Interview

Two phase interview. You get a phone interview first with a bit of work simulation. The interviewer acts a customer calling and you have to work through the call. You then get scheduled for a face to face interview which divided into (a) Another work simulation where the interviewer calls you to find the nearest available parking lots based on the interviewers stated location using the tools they have (b) the standard question and answer interview

Interview Questions

• Standard questions like, what are your strength or weaknesses? What you see yourself in 5 years? Why should we hire you, what can you bring to the company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Impark (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in September 2014.

Interview

It was simple, standard interview with typical questions, not too long. Quick typing test. Applied many months before they contacted me for an interview. The interview was one on one at their office, nothing too difficult, just fairly typical interview questions. I heard shortly after that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your previous work experience and how it would translate to this position.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Impark (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in July 2014.

Interview

hiring process was good They asked different questions about experience and personality. One to one interview held at location. They asked about my background check and driver abstract . They asked about my valid driver licence of Alberta.how did you hear about opertunity.

Interview Questions

• about expirence in customer service and valid Alberta licence.   1 Answer

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Impark (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2013.

Interview

I applied online through their website and received a phone interview. After the pre-screening I was asked to come in for a group interview. The interview was with two managers who both took turns asking us questions . The managers asked personal questions such as previous employment as well as questions on what you would do in a given situation.

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Impark (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in October 2012.

Interview

Online application, first interview by a team supervisor which will be role play, second interview, background check up, reference check and training

Interview Questions

• What are our expectations?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Impark (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in August 2011.

Interview

Found the hiring job at Craigslist. Got an e-mail back for the 2nd phase of hiring which is to attend the Job Fair. At the Job Fair, waited for more than 2 hours as it was a first-come, first serve basis. Had 2 interviews.

Interview Questions

• What will your former employer say about your strength and weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • Give me an example when you go against the company policy to help the customer?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Impark in October 2010.

Interview

applied online
    face to face interview

Interview Questions

• how did you deal with a rude customer   1 Answer