Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust

Candidate Interview Review

Marketing Communications Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust in May 2016.

Interview

It was in three stages; a presentation, competency-based interview and a writing test.

I had to prepare a 5-minute presentation on 'what are the top three things to think about when promoting a new NHS service?'

It was a two-panel interview with a Marketing Manager and an executive officer/PA who each took a turn to ask me questions.

I was asked six questions in total.

The manager started the interview with introductions and a summary of the role followed by a series of competency based questions.

Manager seemed underprepared and out of her depth as an interviewer when I asked questions about the role and examples of how they applied their values to their role.

For the writing test, I was placed in a room that was interrupted twice and the PC crashed twice meaning I lost my work. I told this to the executive officer but she shrugged off my concern.

I waited a week and didn't hear if I was successful. I had to chase HR to be told I was unsuccessful, and when I asked an HR advisor if I could have feedback, she told me in a laughable tone she wasn't in the interview so can't help me and advised me she'll ask the marketing manager to get back to me, but she never did.

Interview Questions

• What would you include when writing a marketing plan

What would other people say about you?

In the first 3 months when you join - how would you help the Head of Communications?   Answer Question