Imperial Oil Co-Op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Imperial Oil Co-Op Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Imperial Oil (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

Really standard behaviour questions. Just one round. You hear back in two weeks. Google behaviour questions online you will get them -- no tricky questions. The interviewer was really young (just one person). I checked him beforehand -- he was only 26. Just practice with a friend before you go. Make sure you are really outgoing, extravert for that interview. I did not have very good GPA, but I still got it. Make sure you double check your CV before you go and really talk and lead the interviewer to the standing out point you want to talk about. Behaviour questions are all about leading the topic.

Interview Questions

• Whats your favourite class? What's your lease favourite class? You had any problem working with anyone before? Tell me about yourself. Tell me something you think is impressive. Why you are the best candidate.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Imperial Oil

Co-Op Interview

Interview

Interviewer was really nice and provided very helpful answers to my questions. The interview itself was pretty structured, he had a booklet of questions that he had to fill out but was still able to chat with me about my past experiences. Questions were typical behavioural questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you used your leadership and persuasion skills to guide your team in the right direction   Answer Question