Imperial Tobacco Interview Questions in Bristol, England | Glassdoor

3.3

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Forensic Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Imperial Tobacco (Bristol, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was invited to an assessment day. Started at 9am and I finished around 3. The day started with a presentation about the company, then a group activity, individual competence task then lastly an hour long interview.

Team Leader Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Imperial Tobacco (Bristol, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview standard. Nice approach and didn't take long.
    Interview was relatively ok, competency based, had an exercise to complete, interview went slightly odd at the end...see question asked. Then invited for 2nd interview, but only one of the previous interviewers attended which didn't fill me with confidence.

Interview Questions

• What are your friends like, explain them to me?   1 Answer

Graduate Global Finance Scheme Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Imperial Tobacco (Bristol, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

The first stage of the process was a telephone interview, which was a pretty standard competency (relaxed too). A few weeks later, I was invited to the assessment centre. This began at 9 and finished around 5, and, unlike the telephone interview, was quite tense. We were given 1 group case study, 1 individual case study (role play) and one hour long one-to-one interview.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Imperial Tobacco (Bristol, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

nice people and relaxed interview - I felt comfortable answering all questions and the line manager made sure the atmosphere was pleasant. It took two - three days to hear back, but the waiting time to start working was about 4 weeks and I felt that was too long.

Interview Questions

• What inspire you? / Why did you apply for this role? / What skills you anticipate to gain?   Answer Question

Senior Corporate Affairs Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Imperial Tobacco (Bristol, England (UK)) in September 2013.

Interview

3 stage interview process, including competency based interview, case study and presentation, and meeting with senior management. Additional numerical/verbal/language testing was also involved. Each interview involved 4 or 5 people on the other side of the table. The process felt long but did give enough time for both sides to get to know each other.

Senior Telemarketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Imperial Tobacco (Bristol, England (UK)) in August 2013.

Interview

2 Interviews and a assessment day.
    The assessment day consists of group exercises some role play on the job role. They are watching you all day. How you able to relate to the group and get your point accross.
    Aswell as your listening skills, You need to shine all day

Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Imperial Tobacco (Bristol, England (UK)) in July 2013.

Interview

Phone Interview, Online Tests, Assesment Centre...All very focussed on company values rather than to do with the role. Be prepared to act on impulse and sell yourself. Very international environment and they want you to fit in with the company.

Interview Questions

• Job was for marketing but there were no marketing questions   Answer Question