Imperial Tobacco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Imperial Tobacco Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2017

3.2

Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Imperial Tobacco (Taipei (Taiwan)) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview many times due to their catastrophic internal arrangement. Disrespect to the interviewee, esp the Head of HR. Didn't give you a message of final result. Worst experience ever.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with the unfriendly legislation?   1 Answer

Forensic Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Imperial Tobacco (Bristol, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was invited to an assessment day. Started at 9am and I finished around 3. The day started with a presentation about the company, then a group activity, individual competence task then lastly an hour long interview.

Team Leader Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Imperial Tobacco (Bristol, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview standard. Nice approach and didn't take long.
    Interview was relatively ok, competency based, had an exercise to complete, interview went slightly odd at the end...see question asked. Then invited for 2nd interview, but only one of the previous interviewers attended which didn't fill me with confidence.

Interview Questions

• What are your friends like, explain them to me?   1 Answer

Availability Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Imperial Tobacco in May 2016.

Interview

Applied through company website, telephone interview, online tests and then an in person interview. Telephone interview seemed easy but I had good experience in a previous role. In person interview the questions were ok but one particular question threw me slightly and my answer wasn't very good. I was told I would hear back in the next 2 working days but after and email, a call and a further email 7 days later I still have no feedback.

I accept if an interview either doesn't go well, another candidate is better or more suited, but I absolute hate it when the company fails to inform you of their decision.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you have done something differently which has improved the way you work (something like this)   Answer Question

Graduate Global Finance Scheme Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Imperial Tobacco (Bristol, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

The first stage of the process was a telephone interview, which was a pretty standard competency (relaxed too). A few weeks later, I was invited to the assessment centre. This began at 9 and finished around 5, and, unlike the telephone interview, was quite tense. We were given 1 group case study, 1 individual case study (role play) and one hour long one-to-one interview.

QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Imperial Tobacco (Auckland (New Zealand)) in March 2016.

Interview

they are very nice. question are common as others, but the interview do have follow up questions which make i t a little harder . There are 3 perople hiring manger, Hr manager, and a team leader.

Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Imperial Tobacco (Madrid (Spain)) in February 2016.

Interview

I had a test, 1:1 interview and invitation to the Assessment center. The test was ok, there are many preparation websites, they really help. The interview was good, they gave me 2 small cases to solve (on tobacco topic), and asked many general questions. The most nervous part was assessment center, we spent the whole working day, doing presentation and lots of exercises in their office. Even though I didn't pass, I enjoy the process.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?
      Why Imperial Tobacco?What do you know about Imperial Tobacco?
      If you had to launch a new brand in country X, would you do that or not?   Answer Question

Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Imperial Tobacco (London, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks or so. You have to pass a numerical test to be invited for a telephone interview. The interview last for approximately 30 minutes and it is a skill based interview. The questions are pretty standard and have been mentioned in a previous review. Why do you want to work of IT? Biggest achievement? When did you have to work in a team. biggest

Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Imperial Tobacco (Madrid (Spain)) in November 2015.

Interview

Application form + 2 test online ( one numerical and other logical) + interview + assessment day that is going to occur in the next months but 4 months after the last interview that i did. The interview was easy they don't try to discover your level is just an informal talk to know a bit more about you and invite you to the assessment day later

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Imperial Tobacco (Taipei (Taiwan)) in June 2015.

Interview

A phone interview with the HR officer just regular interview questions. Followed by a group assessment centre of six-eight people, presentation after case study and discussion (observed by interviewers), overall good experience despite not receiving offer