Imperial Tobacco Tactical Sales Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Tactical Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingston upon Thames, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Imperial Tobacco (Kingston upon Thames, England (UK)) in October 2009.

Interview

The first step :On advertisement I sent my CV and waited for some sort of communication from them.

Second step : I recieved a call from the recruiter for the telephonic interview time and date confirmation.

Third steop: As I did in tele phonic interview I was called for pre -assessment center face to face interview

Fourth step: If I will be short listed for the assessment center I will get a call or email.

Basically In Telephonic interview it was quite simple , as they asked few questions like

Why do you want to join this company

and rest they were more perticular about the Driving licence, do you have full clean driving lic. Do you have any points on that, like questions

Lastly they asked , if I will be ready to work on evenings and weekends if it is required, if Can i stay overnight out of London.

As I performed at this stage well they called me for the next stage;

Next stage was 1to 1 pre assessment center meet.

questions were like

Why have you applied for this position ?

Can you remember some situation were you have given commitment and sticked to it. How your
commitment was helpful in boosting your sales ?

Have your personal rapport ever worked for the business needs ?

However the question were not very tough but at that perticular situation in that enviorment I felt like I should runaway from the room.

Interview Questions

• Can you remember a situation were you have given commitment and sticked to it. How your commitment was helpful in boosting your sales ?   1 Answer
  • Have you ever helped your colleagues while you were also working, how you did it ?

Have you ever know the business needs of the customer, how you have worked to get your benefit for it?   Answer Question