Imperva Interview Questions in Rehovot | Glassdoor

Interviews at Imperva

2.8

Computer Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rehovot (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Imperva (Rehovot (Israel)) in April 2019.

Interview

I was invited to an interview a couple of months ago.
    The interviewer was nice, we started off with questions about my education and motivation and after then a technical question was asked.

Tier I Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rehovot (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Imperva (Rehovot (Israel)) in December 2017.

Interview

Got a phone call to schedule the meeting and received technical subjects to study for the interview. 45 mn. written technical exam, 15 min. english support-oriented test and 15 min. verbal exam. The process was very pleasant and both the HR and interviewer were kind and respectful.

Junior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rehovot (Israel)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Imperva (Rehovot (Israel)) in August 2017.

Interview

Short HR questioner and then a professional interview with a TL. at first there was an introduction of the company and the job. I was asked about my previous experience and then he went on with Java questions.

Interview Questions

• How to compare Strings in java, how to use threads in Java, what are the cons and pros of each method, what is the difference between Int and int, what is synchronized. Design a solution for a Puzzle game.   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rehovot (Israel)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Imperva (Rehovot (Israel)) in October 2016.

Interview

The job was posted on several sites and through head hunters. After a first selection phone call I was invited to meet the Sales Manager for EMEA and APAC. The second interview was with HR and third interview with the VP Sales, A fourth meeting was a role play to simulate a lead follow up. After all this they will check some references before they will make you n offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for Imperva/Incapsula? Why should they hire me?   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rehovot (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Imperva (Rehovot (Israel)) in May 2016.

Interview

Introduction yourself,will also couple other applicants.
    Test about entry level knowledge in TCP/IP,FTP,Firewalls,etc. General questions about protocols and technologies.You will have topics to learn before the interview.
    English test
    Short break ,then interview with HR. Questions about yourself,standard stuff.