Imperva Interview Questions in Tel Aviv

Updated Jul 16, 2012

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Imperva

HardAverageEasy
Found 2 candidate interviews
Imperva
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Imperva (Tel Aviv) in Jun 2012

Interview

first, HR interview, then a professional interview and after that another professional interview. On the first professional interview they are interested in logical abilities, understanding C semantics and knowing about synchronization in C.

Interview Questions
  • Solve the Readers-Writers problem with semaphores, such that the writer never starves.
    Answer Question
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Link Copied!
Imperva
Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Imperva (Tel Aviv) in Mar 2012

Interview

Process included a meeting with HR aimed to get a sense of my personality and character, two technical interviews which lasted 3 hours covering coding skills, software architecture, algorithms developments and search data structures a finally another meeting with VP HR for his approval. The entire process was very pleasant, the people are warm and welcome and very professional, both HR and technical.

Interview Questions
  • Discover a bug in a c code snippet involving heap pointers pointing to stack pointers.
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email