Impetus Technologies Interview Questions in Indore, India | Glassdoor

3.5

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Impetus Technologies (Indore (India)).

Interview

I got a call from the HR of Impetus, and they initiated the interview process.
    When i reached the office on time they had given, they made me wait for more than 40 minutes citing one reason or another.
    Finally, when I was ready to walk out from that place, they called me in for the interview.

Interview Questions

• The interview process was very long and grueling.
      It went on for more than 1:30 hour, and the interviewer covered every thing from the which was required for the job and which were not.
      It was a good and healthy discussion.
      But, my bone of contrantion is that they never followed up after the interview and I was asked to hang in there because they were looking for more suitable candidates and after 7 days when HR came to know about me joining at different place, he called me and offered me the job because they have not found someone more suitable which I personally think is not at all professional because you should make candidate aware of his position immediately rather than keeping them in dilemma and without any closure   Answer Question

JUNIOR SOFTWARE TRAINEE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Impetus Technologies (Indore (India)).

Interview

The interview process include 3 rounds the 1st one is online test which was of 60min. It includes the 30 aptitude question and 30 basic fundamental and java questions. There is no negative marking.
    If you clear the 1st round then the 2nd round would be the technical interview whixh is held on another day. The interview includes the question of java, and your projects.
    If you clear the 2nd round the 3rd round would be another technical interview which includes the question of java, os , Dbms, Data structure. The whole process take 2-3 weeks

HR-Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Impetus Technologies (Indore (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

It was a smooth process through out starting from the recruiter round to VP Hr everything was sailing fine, they were quiet comfortable and made me feel welcomed even before my recruitment.

Interview Questions

• They basically checked my HR domain knowledge and flexibility to learn new things   1 Answer

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Impetus Technologies (Indore (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

It was long interview process. From shortlisting to selection , it tool more than 20 days. I have given 5 rounds of interview. Last round was f2f with DOE . Overall it was good to face last round . There was some negotiation as well for CTC. then finally i joined Impetus.

Interview Questions

• 1. Automation related - Chef / Puppet / Ansible
      2 . Linux administration.
      3. CI / CD   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ujjain (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Impetus Technologies (Ujjain (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

Impetus came to our college for recruitment. First there is a aptitude test in which there are around 60 questions and 1 hour of time. Minimum cut off is 7.5 CPGA and around 70 people appeared for the test from 70 around 23 have cleared the test and after that there are 2 technical rounds one HR round and 2 persons are selected including me.

Interview Questions

• Exceptional handling, Object class,swipe values without using third variable   Answer Question

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Impetus Technologies (Indore (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

3 technical rounds 1 HR interview . The question difficulty level was high but the work they have is pathetic, its like hiring to build a rocket and building a scooter

Interview Questions

• Architecture of heap map in java
      Exception handling
      Struts 2 flow
      Strings related question
      Describe Spring IOC   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation . Impetus try to exploit the employees who wants to join in Indore location

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

Application

I interviewed at Impetus Technologies (Indore (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

1)Aptitude test + technical (very simple question)
    2) Technical round (data structure questions were asked + projects)
    3) general technical round ( what magazine,blog do you read... and configuration of pc and all basic stuff)
    4) HR round

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Impetus Technologies (Indore (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

There was one written round followed by 3 interview rounds - 2 technical and 1 HR. Written round wasn't difficult. In tech interview they were looking for people who could think of solutions to problems, even if they didn't know the exact way of implementing them. Since it was a fresher interview, it is justified. Questions ranged from C++ to Databases, and I was also asked about the minor project.

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Impetus Technologies (Indore (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

1)Written Exam on Aptitue and technical. It contains dbms question also. No negative Marking
    2)Then 3 Tech rounds .. level increasesone by one. Includes dbms and data structure also.
    3)An easy hr round

Interview Questions

• all the basics of data structure, dbms and programming language with programming logic.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Impetus Technologies (Indore (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

There were total 3 rounds. Firstly I got interviewed by two interviewers. There were very cool and asked me about basic concepts yet deep ones followed by an brainstorming analytical puzzle. In another round I faced a high post (somewhere around DOE) who first asked me about my first round,asked some conceptual yet basic questions and then asked me if I had any queries. Lastly I met a HR, who asked me about my expectation and the overall experience. And finally he told me that I am selected so this was it.