Impetus Technologies Interview Questions in Indore, India | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 5, 2017

3.4

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Impetus Technologies (Indore (India)).

Interview

I got a call from the HR of Impetus, and they initiated the interview process.
    When i reached the office on time they had given, they made me wait for more than 40 minutes citing one reason or another.
    Finally, when I was ready to walk out from that place, they called me in for the interview.

Interview Questions

• The interview process was very long and grueling.
      It went on for more than 1:30 hour, and the interviewer covered every thing from the which was required for the job and which were not.
      It was a good and healthy discussion.
      But, my bone of contrantion is that they never followed up after the interview and I was asked to hang in there because they were looking for more suitable candidates and after 7 days when HR came to know about me joining at different place, he called me and offered me the job because they have not found someone more suitable which I personally think is not at all professional because you should make candidate aware of his position immediately rather than keeping them in dilemma and without any closure

JUNIOR SOFTWARE TRAINEE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Impetus Technologies (Indore (India)).

Interview

The interview process include 3 rounds the 1st one is online test which was of 60min. It includes the 30 aptitude question and 30 basic fundamental and java questions. There is no negative marking.
    If you clear the 1st round then the 2nd round would be the technical interview whixh is held on another day. The interview includes the question of java, and your projects.
    If you clear the 2nd round the 3rd round would be another technical interview which includes the question of java, os , Dbms, Data structure. The whole process take 2-3 weeks

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Impetus Technologies (Indore (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

It was long interview process. From shortlisting to selection , it tool more than 20 days. I have given 5 rounds of interview. Last round was f2f with DOE . Overall it was good to face last round . There was some negotiation as well for CTC. then finally i joined Impetus.

Interview Questions

• 1. Automation related - Chef / Puppet / Ansible
      2 . Linux administration.
      3. CI / CD

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Impetus Technologies (Indore (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

3 technical rounds 1 HR interview . The question difficulty level was high but the work they have is pathetic, its like hiring to build a rocket and building a scooter

Interview Questions

• Architecture of heap map in java
      Exception handling
      Struts 2 flow
      Strings related question
      Describe Spring IOC
      Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation . Impetus try to exploit the employees who wants to join in Indore location

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

Application

I interviewed at Impetus Technologies (Indore (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

1)Aptitude test + technical (very simple question)
    2) Technical round (data structure questions were asked + projects)
    3) general technical round ( what magazine,blog do you read... and configuration of pc and all basic stuff)
    4) HR round

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Impetus Technologies (Indore (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

There was one written round followed by 3 interview rounds - 2 technical and 1 HR. Written round wasn't difficult. In tech interview they were looking for people who could think of solutions to problems, even if they didn't know the exact way of implementing them. Since it was a fresher interview, it is justified. Questions ranged from C++ to Databases, and I was also asked about the minor project.

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Impetus Technologies (Indore (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

There were total 3 rounds. Firstly I got interviewed by two interviewers. There were very cool and asked me about basic concepts yet deep ones followed by an brainstorming analytical puzzle. In another round I faced a high post (somewhere around DOE) who first asked me about my first round,asked some conceptual yet basic questions and then asked me if I had any queries. Lastly I met a HR, who asked me about my expectation and the overall experience. And finally he told me that I am selected so this was it.

Associate Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Impetus Technologies (Indore (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

It was average interview. They took 3 technical and 1 hr round. Hr was more or less formality.Rest technical rounds were average. Questions asked were on Java OOPS ,palindrome program and few other basic puzzles.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Impetus Technologies (Indore (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

I was shortlisted for the interview on basis of written test conducted at my college. There were two rounds of interviews , Both round were technical interviews. Typical lenght of interview was more than one hour. Out of 35 candidates, only 2 were selected

Interview Questions

• Real life example of Inheritance   1 Answer

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I interviewed at Impetus Technologies (Indore (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

screening through academic performance for freshers followed by technical interview; several rounds in some cases. for experienced people profile match is seen followed by several rounds of technical interview. technical interviews are taken by team leads, module leads. final round may be taken up by higher authorities. negotiation comes at the end. good communication skills always get the preference.

Negotiation

no negotiation done