Imprezzio Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Imprezzio Global Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Imprezzio Global

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cluj-Napoca (Romania)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Imprezzio Global (Cluj-Napoca (Romania)).

Interview

It was a nice experience. First of all, I was contacted via LinkedIn by HR. The first interview was more of a company presentation and organizational discussions. After passing it I was called for the second one. The technical interview started with a self assessment, continued with the basics of OOP and then discussed about source control tools and continuous integration. Both interviews were a pleasant experience and both HR and technical person were nice.

Software QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cluj-Napoca (Romania)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Imprezzio Global (Cluj-Napoca (Romania)).

Interview

The first interview was with the HR. We spoke for about an hour and then I had to give a practical test for about 1 hour and a half (you can leave when you're done, but I stayed the whole time). The test was to report issues on a very buggy web application. Not that complicated, but I've heard of people who didn't pass the test.
    After the results came, I had an interview with the Team Lead of QA. I received the offer a few days later.

Interview Questions

• What kind of testing types do you know and use?
      Why do you want to work with us?   Answer Question

Mid Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oradea (Romania)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Imprezzio Global (Oradea (Romania)) in February 2016.

Interview

It was by far the interview that i enjoyed the most. First part of the interview was via phone with HR, then it was a Skype meeting with the same person from HR, and as a last step I had the technical interview also via Skype with a senior developer at Imprezzio.

Interview Questions

• What are my professional goals, and what technology i would prefer to work the most?   Answer Question
    • What tools have I used for simulating http request?   1 Answer
    • Have I ever configured a load balancer?   1 Answer

Imprezzio Global Response

Dec 18, 2017 – HR Manager

Thank you very much for your positive feedback! We are glad that you enjoyed the interview experience.