In-N-Out Burger Interview Questions | Glassdoor

In-N-Out Burger Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hurst, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Hurst, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

They sent you an email saying that you can come in to be interviewed at two specific times. When I arrived there, 20 minutes early, I waited for the manager to finish up an interview. I was then called and introduced myself as well as someone else. It turned in to a group interview and he was very kind. He asked us basic questions and told us he isn't going to hire us but the manager is the one who makes the decision. After two questions he told both of us that he will sent us a text or call to schedule the next interview. I never got a text or call but I did receive a confirmation in the email saying that I'm going to be scheduled for the next interview. My guess is that they found someone already therefore they didn't contact me.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

the said are u done with college? do u work hard? why do you wanna work here? Do you like to smile? Are you ok with the dress policy? Dress nice, dont curse, shave, no earrings no visable tatoos

Store Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger.

Interview

Walked into the store for my interview and approached the counter to ask for the manager I was meeting. I waited at an empty table for the manager who then came out, sat down, and asked a few questions.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gilroy, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Gilroy, CA).

Interview

I went in when they were having interviews on Thursdays. They sat me down outside, I gave him my application. We started talking. Nothing too crazy. Dress nice, and smile a lot! Seriously smile a lot!

Interview Questions

• What was the most recent job you had?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Austin, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Pretty standard. They essentially asked why I wanted the job, what my availability was, how could I contribute to the work environment, etc... Very basic questions, so try and figure out a way to stand out from the usual answers. After the interview, I was told that they would e-mail me in the future informing me whether or not I got the position.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Austin, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Very easy
    Typical questions
    No pressure
    I applied online and received an interview invite. I did an initial (group) interview and then got a call back to do a one-on-one interview with the store manager.

Interview Questions

• What was is your most recent achievement (big or small)?
      Do you feel like you are good at time management?
      Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview which was very pleasant considering I haven't had an interview in years. They were very kind and friendly over the phone. This company is a great friendly and hard working environment where they really care about their employees. Unfortunately I did not get the position but I am hoping something comes up in the near future.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview Between 3-5 people in the group, they would write down information while a person was talking, but while i was talking they wouldn't write anything down, although once the interview was over they said we should recieve a call by 5pm (Arizona time) if they were interested

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourselves in 5 years.   1 Answer

Assistant Merchandising Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baldwin Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Baldwin Park, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

First, there was a phone interview with the HR person. Then i was called into the corporate office for an interview with the merchandising manager. No waiting around for him. Very straight forward, positive guy that was easy to talk to, he asked basic interview questions about previous jobs and life goals. My interview lasted just about an hour. The office vibe was very family oriented.

Interview Questions

• Very basic interviewing questions. The only important thing is that In N Out employees all a family vibe, so don't be arrogant or too business focused   Answer Question

General Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westwood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Westwood, CA).

Interview

I received an email to attend a group interview for the following day a day after I submitted my application. There were 9 of us so we we're split into to groups for the interview. The interviewer asked three questions to the group and we went around giving our answers. Then she asked each of us a question each. After that we talked about our availability.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when your honesty was questioned.

Give me a time when you worked in a group and it didn't go well
      Answer Question