In-N-Out Burger Interview Questions | Glassdoor

In-N-Out Burger Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2017

2.3

Fast Food Worker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger.

Interview

Long and rigorous, with tons of hoops to jump through. Dragged me along for almost a month, with 3 interviews. The last interview was with the store's manager, and I never received any confirmation or negation of my employment.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (San Jose, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online 2 days later got a call for an interview. You are interview by one of the managers working that day. The interview was pretty easy just basic questions & past work experiences. At the end of the interview the interviewer said to come back tomorrow for another interview but this time it was quick about 10 minutes all they ask was about my future as a student (High school) like college and so & so at the end, I got hired. Overall it's the not hard & you know you'll get the job when they say come back for another interview because it means you passed the first one.

Store Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger in May 2017.

Interview

I had three interviews, the final one was with the store manager. The process was very positive and the interviewers were all very nice and friendly. Don't be nervous but prepare your answers and what you're going to say beforehand

Cashier Interview

Interview

Group interview mostly wanted to know about customer experience and gecjsksks t a feel for your personality. They look for people who are extremely friendly and are interested in making the customer experience great. Make sure to smile smile smile. Even if you're faking it or it feels weird. The manager was friendly and they basically ask questions on working in high stress environment and how you are working as a team or with communication. Overall it was not that difficult of an interview however it could be intimidating in a group because you know you are competing with the people around you. But make sure that you just show you are genuinely a nice person and should be ok

Interview Questions

• What's an example of good customer experience?   1 Answer

In N Out Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger.

Interview

I applied online for one of the new stores that they where going to open. A couple weeks later I received an email for a group interview. The day of the interview they divided us into groups of four. We where interviewed by two managers both very kind and welcoming. We where all asked the same 2 questions and then individual questions. I received a call the following week to set up a second interview. Got there and was greeted by the store manager of the new store. The interview was a bit more in depth. They want to make sure that you are the right candidate for the job (meet their high standards of food and customer service). She said she would like to welcome me to the team and was offered the job during my second interview. Just be nice and smile a lot. Very friendly people!

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Long Beach, CA).

Interview

I went to one interview and heard bath within a few days to return for another interview and after that interview another one. Interview was not hard just asked typical questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a situation if you needed to help them?   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger.

Interview

There were about 20 applicants, so the manager decided to split the crowd into 4 groups. Then interviewed one group at a time. I was in the first group. I never got a follow up interview.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Signal Hill, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Signal Hill, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Had a really good experience with both the managers. Asked questions in between our conversations. It was a pretty long interview but felt pretty sure since they were really kind. I am going to try to reapply since I believe that I was not accepted because there not being an open position at the moment.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

After applying online, I got an email telling me to go in for an interview. It was a group interview with one other person applying, and one of the managers. It took about 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do in your free time?
      How would you handle an upset customer?
      Why In-N-Out?
      Reliable transportation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vista, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Vista, CA).

Interview

Very black and white interview process. We want to gauge if you're a people person. They may ask situational questions or personal. Most managers will ask what's important to you in order to see how you fit with the culture of INO

Interview Questions

• What are your values?
      Why work for In N Out?