In-N-Out Burger Level III Interview Questions | Glassdoor

In-N-Out Burger Level III Interview Questions

1.7

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Pleasanton, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. I applied online and about 4 days later got a call back. First interview went well, the general manager asked me to come in for a second interview. During the second interview the assistant manager asked me various questions about past experience. At the end of the interview he told me I got hired and gave me a paper with information on getting a food handlers card. Overall the interview went very smoothly, I recommend learning as much as you can about the company and going over it with the managers, they like that.

Interview Questions

• Asked questions about why you want to work here. Asked about past experience and also asked about how I performed team work once in my life. Also asked If I had anymore questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for In-N-Out Burger

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

Just be yourself and SMILE (it's part of the uniform). In-N-Out is full of diverse, happy and optimistic individuals.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Dallas, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Hiring and Interview process was easy. Went to a interview, had my second interview the same day then 3 days later got a call with an offer.

Negotiation

There was none, they pay more than minimum wage.

Level III Interview

Interview

I applied for INO via Internet and got a call the come in for an interview the next week. I was interviewed first by the 2nd manager and 4th who asked general interview questions, 'Why do you want to work here' 'tell us about yourself' etc etc. I'm pretty sure these guys were just screening me making sure I wasn't a nut or something. The next interview was with the store manager who asked pretty much the same questions. I was hired on the spot and told when to pick up my uniform and shoes.

Interview Questions

• None, they're all pretty general, just be prepared to give detailed answers, and have your own questions, good ones.   1 Answer