In-N-Out Burger Store Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

In-N-Out Burger Store Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Vista, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Vista, CA).

Interview

Very black and white interview process. We want to gauge if you're a people person. They may ask situational questions or personal. Most managers will ask what's important to you in order to see how you fit with the culture of INO

Interview Questions

• What are your values?
    Why work for In N Out?
    Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
    1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for In-N-Out Burger

Anonymous Employee in Pleasant Hill, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Pleasant Hill, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

First interview was very easy. It was a group interview with three other people being interviewed, and we were asked very basic questions. The first interview lasted about 20 minutes, and a few days later I was asked for a second interview. The second interview was 1 on 1 with the manager & lasted 5-10 minutes top. Once again, fairly easy questions that were a little more in depth and personal than the first round.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Why do you want to work here?
      How would you deal with an upset customer?
      What is your biggest accomplishment in the past year of your life?
      Have you ever taken a leadership role in your life?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Del Paso, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Del Paso, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Was very quick, no pressure, the interviewer was very nice and very easy to talk too. The interview lasted no longer than 10 minutes, if even that. He made it very comfortable for me, asked basic questions none too tricky.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      What do you like to do in your spare time
      What's your avalibility

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Fresno, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Got called for an interview 4 days later. It was a group interview. Friendly person that conducted the interview. We went around answering the same question. It was over in 15 minutes. Said if we didn't hear back in a week then to try another In-N-Out. Hopefully I hear back.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with upset customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hurst, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Hurst, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

They sent you an email saying that you can come in to be interviewed at two specific times. When I arrived there, 20 minutes early, I waited for the manager to finish up an interview. I was then called and introduced myself as well as someone else. It turned in to a group interview and he was very kind. He asked us basic questions and told us he isn't going to hire us but the manager is the one who makes the decision. After two questions he told both of us that he will sent us a text or call to schedule the next interview. I never got a text or call but I did receive a confirmation in the email saying that I'm going to be scheduled for the next interview. My guess is that they found someone already therefore they didn't contact me.

Store Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger.

Interview

Walked into the store for my interview and approached the counter to ask for the manager I was meeting. I waited at an empty table for the manager who then came out, sat down, and asked a few questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Austin, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Pretty standard. They essentially asked why I wanted the job, what my availability was, how could I contribute to the work environment, etc... Very basic questions, so try and figure out a way to stand out from the usual answers. After the interview, I was told that they would e-mail me in the future informing me whether or not I got the position.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Austin, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Very easy
    Typical questions
    No pressure
    I applied online and received an interview invite. I did an initial (group) interview and then got a call back to do a one-on-one interview with the store manager.

Interview Questions

• What was is your most recent achievement (big or small)?
      Do you feel like you are good at time management?

Store Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger.

Interview

Fast interview, there are multiple rounds. I applied online, then got an email about my interview. The store manager wasnt there so I got the next guy in line. I got there early, the interviewer was late, busy. The interview was very quick, it was outside. They said the store manager will call me back. I waited, answered every call except for one blocked caller. I then realized it was them. They left no message, no call back number. Very unprofessional, I would not want to work for a company like that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Torrance, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

The Interview Was Very Poorly Done It Was About A Quick 3 To 4 Minutes. From The Beginning When I Walked In They Said Thry Didnt Even Schedule Me And Said Maybe J Had The Wrong Location Then I Showed Them The Number Of The Person That Called Me And The Email I Recieved And They Realized They Messed Up.The Interviewer Wasn't Prepared She Ask About 6 Questions In A Matter Of 3 Minutes Then Told Me To Answer Them All. Not Only That Her Manager Refered To Her As One Name And She Gave Me Another. All Around A Very Bad Interview Compared To The Others I've Been To.