In-N-Out Burger Store Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

In-N-Out Burger Store Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (San Jose, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online 2 days later got a call for an interview. You are interview by one of the managers working that day. The interview was pretty easy just basic questions & past work experiences. At the end of the interview the interviewer said to come back tomorrow for another interview but this time it was quick about 10 minutes all they ask was about my future as a student (High school) like college and so & so at the end, I got hired. Overall it's the not hard & you know you'll get the job when they say come back for another interview because it means you passed the first one.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for In-N-Out Burger

Anonymous Employee in Vista, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Vista, CA).

Interview

Very black and white interview process. We want to gauge if you're a people person. They may ask situational questions or personal. Most managers will ask what's important to you in order to see how you fit with the culture of INO

Interview Questions

• What are your values?
      Why work for In N Out?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pleasant Hill, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Pleasant Hill, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

First interview was very easy. It was a group interview with three other people being interviewed, and we were asked very basic questions. The first interview lasted about 20 minutes, and a few days later I was asked for a second interview. The second interview was 1 on 1 with the manager & lasted 5-10 minutes top. Once again, fairly easy questions that were a little more in depth and personal than the first round.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Why do you want to work here?
      How would you deal with an upset customer?
      What is your biggest accomplishment in the past year of your life?
      Have you ever taken a leadership role in your life?

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2017.

Interview

My whole interview process was very positive! It took 1 week and I did 3 interviews total. My first interview was a group with two other people and the manager let us know how the group interview would work - she would ask us each different questions and then ask a few more questions where we were free to answer them whenever we were comfortable. The second interview was the quickest, this manager was very friendly and easy to talk to, it felt very casual even though it was an interview. The third interview with the lead manager was short too, under 10 minutes. He was very friendly and once I made conversation with him the whole process went smoothly! The managers all ask the same questions so it's easy, the two people from my first interview got the job as well! Just smile a lot!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Del Paso, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Del Paso, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Was very quick, no pressure, the interviewer was very nice and very easy to talk too. The interview lasted no longer than 10 minutes, if even that. He made it very comfortable for me, asked basic questions none too tricky.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      What do you like to do in your spare time
      What's your avalibility

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Fresno, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Got called for an interview 4 days later. It was a group interview. Friendly person that conducted the interview. We went around answering the same question. It was over in 15 minutes. Said if we didn't hear back in a week then to try another In-N-Out. Hopefully I hear back.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with upset customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hurst, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Hurst, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

They sent you an email saying that you can come in to be interviewed at two specific times. When I arrived there, 20 minutes early, I waited for the manager to finish up an interview. I was then called and introduced myself as well as someone else. It turned in to a group interview and he was very kind. He asked us basic questions and told us he isn't going to hire us but the manager is the one who makes the decision. After two questions he told both of us that he will sent us a text or call to schedule the next interview. I never got a text or call but I did receive a confirmation in the email saying that I'm going to be scheduled for the next interview. My guess is that they found someone already therefore they didn't contact me.

Store Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger.

Interview

Walked into the store for my interview and approached the counter to ask for the manager I was meeting. I waited at an empty table for the manager who then came out, sat down, and asked a few questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Austin, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Pretty standard. They essentially asked why I wanted the job, what my availability was, how could I contribute to the work environment, etc... Very basic questions, so try and figure out a way to stand out from the usual answers. After the interview, I was told that they would e-mail me in the future informing me whether or not I got the position.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Austin, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Very easy
    Typical questions
    No pressure
    I applied online and received an interview invite. I did an initial (group) interview and then got a call back to do a one-on-one interview with the store manager.

Interview Questions

• What was is your most recent achievement (big or small)?
      Do you feel like you are good at time management?