InCharge Institute Interview Questions in Orlando, FL | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at InCharge Institute

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InCharge Institute (Orlando, FL) in August 2011.

Interview

The opportunity was brought to me by a recruiter but it was also listed on their web site. Once they had been presented my resume, I was scheduled a few days later for a telephone interview, with the acting VP of IT and the Dev Team Lead, which was to last about 30 minutes. It ended up lasting about an hour and fifteen minutes due to the depth and breath of technical questioning. During this call we also discussed their development environment and a little bit about why I was looking to move on from my current employer.

It took about a week from that point for them to get me in the office to allow the rest of the team so that they could bounce further questions off of me, check for personality conflicts, and to do the obligatory visual inspection. I took that opportunity to determine if the team was filled with egos or truly a team, which the latter appeared the case.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't any one question which was exceptionally difficult. The difficulty came in the breadth and depth of knowledge needed for the position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was unnecessary as the recruiter already knew what I was looking for and did that work for me.