Indeed Interview Questions in Stamford, CT | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 27, 2017

2.6

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Indeed (Stamford, CT).

Interview

After being strung along for quite sometime (through email correspondence), I was able to get in the office for an interview. It was a pleasant experience, the office was very well designed and clean. Likewise, the environment was casual and laid-back. I then interviewed with three different managers in CC, all of whom were very positive and pleasant to interact with. After speaking with them, I had the chance to shadow an employee for about half an hour. Overall, the visit and interview went very well. Afterwards, I was called and informed that I had passed the "first" stage of the interview process and the second stage would be a test emailed to me shortly thereafter. After completing the test (which I felt was rather silly and unproductive) I was informed that they had not chosen me for the position. This was a huge surprise to me, as the individual whom I was in contact with had asked me over the phone if "next month would be a good time to start..." This rash assumption left me feeling as if I had secured the position, only to be let down shortly thereafter. This is a common problem with many start-ups run by young people, and overall, I felt like I had wasted a huge amount of time. I'm sure this isn't the norm, but it still left a bad taste in my mouth.

Client Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Indeed (Stamford, CT) in December 2016.

Interview

Two phone interviews by two different people with very basic questions. I started interviewing for one position and was referred to another.
    Both the Indeed recruiter and hiring manager incredibly unorganized and unprofessional
    HINT: Please tell someone if you aren't interested in hiring them.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Indeed (Stamford, CT) in December 2016.

Interview

First there was an informal phone interview with general questions related to my experience, next round of interviews was a panel where they asked about strengths/weaknesses and why I would be a good fit, the last round of interviews was a mock sales call where I was asked to sell a demo to a potential client

Interview Questions

I would rather not work in sales

Sales Training Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Indeed (Stamford, CT) in July 2016.

Interview

My first contact was an email by a recruiter (Kylie) and we scheduled an initial phone interview. It was a 30 minute interview and there was great dialogue. Kylie immediately got me excited for the possibility of working at Indeed. After the call with the recruiter I was then contacted a few days later to have interviews with two of the training managers at the Stamford office. I met with each manager individually and I was able to get a good sense of what the training role was about. A few days after, I was contacted by Kylie to schedule a video call with another hiring manager. The interview was scheduled about a week later and it was done from my home using a computer. After this I was again contacted by Kylie for information on the last stage of the interview process. For the last interview I was to give a 15-20 minute presentation on a topic of my choice. I went back to the Stamford location and gave my presentation in front of 5 members of the organization. After the presentation, there was Q&A. Two days after my last interview I was contacted by Kylie where I was offered the position.

Overall it was a very positive experience. Kylie supported me the entire way and always made sure I knew where I stood and what the next steps were. Everyone I interviewed with was amazing. They took time to get to know me and made sure I understood the role, and all the questions I was asked were related to the role I was applying for.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indeed (Stamford, CT) in June 2016.

Interview

It was like speed dating. All the candidates were invited to an event with free food and drinks. It was held in the cafeteria and all the managers and directors will be at the table. We would get interviewed by 3 out of 12 in a speed dating type of atmosphere where we get 10 minutes each. It was fun and unique, I had a great time going through the first round with indeed. Everyone was extremely friendly and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you're a good fit for this position compared to everyone else?   Answer Question
    • What makes you a better fit than everyone?   Answer Question

Client Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Indeed (Stamford, CT).

Interview

Applied for the position through University career fair and employee referral. One interview with recruiter over phone, and another interview with the head of the department. Pretty basic interview questions, asked about myself and my previous experiences. I thought the conversation went very well and that much of my past experience matched the responsibilities of the role. No tough questions, more conversational. They called a few days after the interview and told me the chose another candidate that fit the role better.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself..
      Tell me about your previous work experience?
      What does good customer service mean to you?
      Why do you want to work at Indeed?
      Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Indeed (Stamford, CT) in March 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume and got a call for a screening within days. After the phone screening was brought in roughly a week after to meet with who would be my direct reports if hired. Was an hour long and got a good feel for if I would even like it here...turned out, I love it here.

Interview Questions

• How would hiring me as a candidate be more beneficial more than hiring within? Where I see myself in 5 years? My goals in life... Personal hobbies...what is important to me in the workplace.   Answer Question

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indeed (Stamford, CT) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was extremely beneficial as I got to learn more about the company. All of the interviewers were very nice and patient. I ended up working at Indeed and I loved it!

Account Executive, National Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Indeed (Stamford, CT) in September 2015.

Interview

1. Phone interview
       -Discuss candidate background, roles, responsibilities, skills
       -Learn more about the position applying for and about the company
    2. In-Person Interview with 3 sales managers
       -Each manager will ask different questions but revolving around the same idea so be consistent in your numbers and answers.
    3. Phone Interview with senior sales manager
       -Tough questions and screening
    4. Mock cold-call
       -Know about the company and use your selling skills to set an appointment.
    5. Offer.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Indeed (Stamford, CT) in September 2015.

Interview

First you have a phone interview then they bring you in if you answered the questions well. I realized after the phone interview that I would not want to work here because I would not want to be cold calling companies all day long

Interview Questions

• Explain your previous roles   1 Answer