Indeed Interview Questions in Stamford, CT | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 8, 2017

2.6

33 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Indeed (Stamford, CT).

Interview

I received an internal referral from an acquaintance. She shortly emailed me a link to web page including a list of available positions at the office I live near (same as her). I tell her specifically that I would like to apply for client support specialist because I have previous experience in customer service and seemed qualified for the job description. Turned out she referred me to the wrong position from the start, still offered a phone interview I had to schedule weeks out. Had the interview with a recruiter from Austin Texas and the whole time she was conducting an interview for a entirely different position and I was clueless. I continued the whole interview with the impression of marketing myself for the client support specialist position and she even asked at one point if read and understood the Job posting... I was informed three days later that they were no longer moving forward with my application process. I felt embarrassed finding out after the fact and the employee who referred me never owned up or apologized - she simply ignored me, which led me to fall under the impression that her motives were only to fulfill the recommendation and reek the benefits. It's really disappointing because it was very much so a waste a time for me, and I really could have used the job. The Job I originally applied for and felt fit. Very unprofessional but the interview was conducted properly and conducted of basic broad interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What have you done in a team setting where you stood up and contributed?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Indeed (Stamford, CT).

Interview

The very first phone call was somewhat unpleasant, just not well performed, questions weren't asked well and it seemed like the interviewer was not prepared for the call. This made the entire conversation just go poorly.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you showed initiative while working with a team but were not able to use anyone else for help?   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Indeed (Stamford, CT).

Interview

Multiple round interviews. Process is pretty standard however I completed the 3rd round and then communication stopped. You would think once a person is past the application stage you would get an email decline.

Client Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Indeed (Stamford, CT) in June 2017.

Interview

I was referred by many of my friends at Indeed for this position. After a couple of weeks I received a call from a recruiter that works for Indeed. It went well and I was scheduled to come in for an interview. I met with a couple of hiring managers. I thought it went very well and explained why I would be a perfect fit for this position. One of the hiring managers was not friendly at all. She was very snarky, would roll her eyes and yawn at me. I did not like that. I did the writing test after the interview as well. I thought I did a great job, but I received a call saying someone "out shined" me. My friends still refer me to these positions at Indeed but they do not give me another chance. Very disappointed with Indeed. I feel as if they are extremely picky.

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Indeed (Stamford, CT).

Interview

After being strung along for quite sometime (through email correspondence), I was able to get in the office for an interview. It was a pleasant experience, the office was very well designed and clean. Likewise, the environment was casual and laid-back. I then interviewed with three different managers in CC, all of whom were very positive and pleasant to interact with. After speaking with them, I had the chance to shadow an employee for about half an hour. Overall, the visit and interview went very well. Afterwards, I was called and informed that I had passed the "first" stage of the interview process and the second stage would be a test emailed to me shortly thereafter. After completing the test (which I felt was rather silly and unproductive) I was informed that they had not chosen me for the position. This was a huge surprise to me, as the individual whom I was in contact with had asked me over the phone if "next month would be a good time to start..." This rash assumption left me feeling as if I had secured the position, only to be let down shortly thereafter. This is a common problem with many start-ups run by young people, and overall, I felt like I had wasted a huge amount of time. I'm sure this isn't the norm, but it still left a bad taste in my mouth.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Indeed (Stamford, CT) in December 2016.

Interview

Two phone interviews by two different people with very basic questions. I started interviewing for one position and was referred to another.
    Both the Indeed recruiter and hiring manager incredibly unorganized and unprofessional
    HINT: Please tell someone if you aren't interested in hiring them.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Indeed (Stamford, CT) in December 2016.

Interview

First there was an informal phone interview with general questions related to my experience, next round of interviews was a panel where they asked about strengths/weaknesses and why I would be a good fit, the last round of interviews was a mock sales call where I was asked to sell a demo to a potential client

Interview Questions

I would rather not work in sales

Sales Training Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Indeed (Stamford, CT) in July 2016.

Interview

My first contact was an email by a recruiter (Kylie) and we scheduled an initial phone interview. It was a 30 minute interview and there was great dialogue. Kylie immediately got me excited for the possibility of working at Indeed. After the call with the recruiter I was then contacted a few days later to have interviews with two of the training managers at the Stamford office. I met with each manager individually and I was able to get a good sense of what the training role was about. A few days after, I was contacted by Kylie to schedule a video call with another hiring manager. The interview was scheduled about a week later and it was done from my home using a computer. After this I was again contacted by Kylie for information on the last stage of the interview process. For the last interview I was to give a 15-20 minute presentation on a topic of my choice. I went back to the Stamford location and gave my presentation in front of 5 members of the organization. After the presentation, there was Q&A. Two days after my last interview I was contacted by Kylie where I was offered the position.

Overall it was a very positive experience. Kylie supported me the entire way and always made sure I knew where I stood and what the next steps were. Everyone I interviewed with was amazing. They took time to get to know me and made sure I understood the role, and all the questions I was asked were related to the role I was applying for.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indeed (Stamford, CT) in June 2016.

Interview

It was like speed dating. All the candidates were invited to an event with free food and drinks. It was held in the cafeteria and all the managers and directors will be at the table. We would get interviewed by 3 out of 12 in a speed dating type of atmosphere where we get 10 minutes each. It was fun and unique, I had a great time going through the first round with indeed. Everyone was extremely friendly and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you're a good fit for this position compared to everyone else?   Answer Question
    • What makes you a better fit than everyone?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Indeed (Stamford, CT).

Interview

Applied for the position through University career fair and employee referral. One interview with recruiter over phone, and another interview with the head of the department. Pretty basic interview questions, asked about myself and my previous experiences. I thought the conversation went very well and that much of my past experience matched the responsibilities of the role. No tough questions, more conversational. They called a few days after the interview and told me the chose another candidate that fit the role better.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself..
      Tell me about your previous work experience?
      What does good customer service mean to you?
      Why do you want to work at Indeed?   Answer Question